Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. **UPDATE** Car was all painted and put together, but AJ (the guy doing the job) was not happy with the lines on the doors, bonnet, boot lid and guards. It was good, but not perfect.... So the whole thing is getting re-done, and this time the engine bay is gettng resprayed as well. We are not rushing this time so it's looking like another month or two. AJ has very high standards, and is hoping the Rolla will be an example of these high standards. I thought the thing looked good, but as this is a love job and planned to be used as a demo car for Wheatfields Pannel & Paint Goomalling, I don't want to make him rush out a car he is not 100% satisfied with. He is not happy for me to put up any current pictures, so I won't be putting up any pics for a while but I'll keep you all updated.
  2. I'd say they're the same. Second is the scetch for him to follow?
  3. I think that's a little newer than what we're used to. :dance:
  4. We are planning a cruise soon..... As soon as my KE10 is back on the road... Hoping to be done this weekend. Bonnet & boot were sprayed today. Someone dented the bonnet with the end of an airline after it had been primed and all the lines done. This wasn't noticed until after the paint was done :dance: More delays!!
  5. Any new updates over the weekend?? Your killing us with suspense here!
  6. Hey all, does anyone know if a 3SGTE will fit in a KE10?? They seem to be easier to get hold of than a 7K... I'm just talking hypatheticals (distant future plans), wife would kill me if I mentioned an engine swap at the moment. Gavclassic, where did you get your 7K?
  7. Thanks for the comments Scott. More delays ;) Roof had some imperfections so had to be rubbed back to primer. At this stage, I don't care how long, I just want it as close to perfect as possible. On another note, I just brought a 2004 Avalon :D Pick it up Thursday/Friday. The eb falcoon I brought for a grand when I realised my car wasn't going to be finished in a week, wasn't even able to withstand my driving for 2 months :) Stalls whenever I break.
  8. Much better! :)
  9. We'll love you more if you remove the f**d logo from your avatar Rally Katty! :)
  10. OK.... not great.... different... each to their own. Sorry, couldn't think of anything nice to say about it.
  11. 67Rolla-Ken replied to CQKE's topic in Asia
    Very Nice! :lolcry:
  12. Aparently COROLA is available! And for the falcador drivers [WANK3R] is available!! :lolcry:
  13. She'd be staying red if I didn't. Decent resprays are not cheap. They're (AJ & Sarah Sims, my brother & sister in law) calling the business Wheatbelt Panel & Paint. It's in Goomalling WA. He's staying away from insurance work as much as he can, would rather do resto's. I don't know if many of you are ready to spend $5k+ on sprucing up your rolla's, but I owe AJ a lot of plugs :lolcry:
  14. ALL the chrome trims!! :( didn't have them when we were fixing the body, so filled the holes. Will have to re-drill them. I'm a little worried about what may have been damaged/ lost since the strip down. All the bits have been moved several times.
  15. Is that counting you and Liz?? :(
  16. Thanks, will do. Still have the rest of the panel's to go... and the interior, but should be ready to assemble next weekend.
  17. UPDATE, PAINTED!!!! Putting her back together next weekend. :y: EDIT: Pearl is going to be on the inside. Colour is Tinter White, NO TINT :(
  18. Sounds like a smart plan. Are you going to keep all the road trim or lighten her up for drag duties?! :(
  19. O..K.. Back to the tatoo, personally I think a good single colour tribal looks better.
  20. Nice. I'm not a fan of Bitsashiti's, but these aren't their average poorly engineered bunkies. Great find.
  21. I haven't read all of page 1 & 2, (so sorry if you have already stated) are you building this for road use?? I wouldn't think it would be possible to get over the pits, not that that stops it getting on the road :)
  22. I've had 2 of those in my time... never looked nothin like that tho! Not bad.
  23. Now we know our talking shite :)
  24. YES!! I think the Macbeth bored the chicken to death!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.