Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Cars going great Raven, Whatever colour you choose, I'm sure it will look awesome. Any chance your contact could find a 1967 (different to 69) KE10 boot handle/trim thing?? MIne is a little bent and probably wont fit on my repaired boot. Also, great price on the scuff plates! :P
  2. I don't think it did anything for it... Looks just as good how it is. Not worth the headaches, IMO.
  3. 67Rolla-Ken replied to Mybowlcut's topic in WA / Perth
    Call the Department of planning and infrastructure. They are resonably helpful.
  4. Not much to update. AJ has gone over the car and marked every slight imperfection, and is working through fixing these. Hopefully I can talk him into taking some pic soon.
  5. Yep I'm already down for that one. Will be in the Avalon.
  6. I'll look after the Rolla while your away... if you'd like??! EDIT: well compared to my unmodified 3k 33rwkw is great :( Enjoy the R&R!
  7. She looks almost worth the $100,000+ hours of labour :( Job well done!
  8. Originals are 12". I have a full set (5), but 12" tyres are more expensive than 13's. Plus you need white walls for it to look good, and they are very pricey.
  9. Had a guy open his patrol door into our new Avalon (2004 new to us) then walk off when my wife said something (I wasn't there). She went in the shop and told him what she thought of him and he told her to f**k off! It did leve a small dent, and she got his plate, I don't know if it's worth following up? The guy is a regular at the shops near us, I told my wife she should have keyed the wankers patrol. If it does happen to get keyed it wasn't us.... :(
  10. We have 3 of those conona's at work... out of about 15-20 cars.
  11. Thats a full on crash to walk away from!! Lucky it was only a Commodore... :(
  12. Very nice pickup!! One thing I didn't pay much attention to when I first got mine was running temp. If her normal running temp is much over a quater up the gauge you might want to get the radiator serviced. Rad service is cheep, head rebuild is not so cheep :(
  13. We have some workers of the female variety.... they don't like engines in general. Plus one Guy who likes Fords cos "they're relaible" an his ipod cos "when it broke they repaced it... both times" and he's the 1 Western Australian who voted for labour :lolcry: So his opinion counts for sweet F A!! EDIT: He also didn't insure his new XR8 cos "I'm a good driver, and you can't steal them without the keys"....Someone "broke into" his house (no sign of forced entry) and took the keys, and the car.
  14. That engine bay is my desktop at work, gets lots of comments.... mostly good.
  15. You want an unlicenced Unicorn?? They're bitches to get over the pits! :lolcry:
  16. I like his next gripe, that is missing letters :lolcry:
  17. Looking sweet as ever. Keep it up!
  18. Had someone doing that at the back of the line of traffic I was in on the way home today. All the cars stop, big screech, he's of in the median in a huge cloud of tyre smoke. He did a good job to avoid crashing while completely locked up, but was obviously going too fast, too close, and not paying due attention...
  19. What Lesley said, absolutely heart breaking... I know how attached I am to my cars, even my Avalon that I've only had for 3 days. It's painful to see someones pride and joy reduced to that.
  20. There's a Toyota Owners Club cruise in a couple of weeks?? I'm going on that cos I only have an Avalon at the moment :P
  21. It is almost impossible to get a townace, liteace or hiace with a 5k or 7k in WA :P (for a resonable price). Was hoping he had connections
  22. Speaking of which, don't wait for my Rolla to be done before having the next cruise, that's looking like over a month away.... I can take my new Avalon cruisin :P
  23. :P I LIKE!!! Where did you get your engine??
  24. I don't have a mini! Have fun. :D
  25. 67Rolla-Ken replied to dfunkt's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    ME :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.