Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. BOO to you!! All K styles I say! :lolcry: EDIT: I changed my mind... Rollabus can be in it too :wink:
  2. Damn, that was just a practice, doesn't count!
  3. Interior all at the trimmers, should be done by Christmas. Red Vinyl as close to original as possible. Body should be all finished by 14th Nov... Just did a tally of what has been spent so far, and cost to finish. Lets just say if I ever sold it would probably be at a loss :lolcry:
  4. I use VSO Image Resizer, free and very simple.. Just google VSO for link.
  5. Me too :lolcry: Just dropped the interior off at the trimmers, will be done by Christmas! Cost ~$1000 :wink:
  6. So my "drop 3k on leg" gets a bad score??
  7. 67Rolla-Ken replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    A spotted thread for corolla's.... Spoted 2 red ke70's yesterday on the way to work. No T18's for a change.
  8. :laff: I don't care how much they pay you.... oh wait is your santa a girl?? :doh:
  9. I really thoath telstra. Had a couple of black guys come around while my wife was home alone. They wouldn't leave until she signed up. None of what they claimed they were offering was true. Called that night and cancelled, then again the next day to confirm, still got changed over a couple of weeks later. Had to cancel 2 more times before they stopped transferring us, thankfully iinet (sorry no mobile service) took us back each time without any charges or alterations to our plan. telstra = $@(%*&!!!
  10. x2 You might get away with it, but the risk is not worth it. Why knowingly add a fault to your car that voids any cover??
  11. No damage to the engine... or me. Knee and calf are a bit sore, but I managed to twist my leg around and hit the deck as soon as the weight came down. I tried the engine again yesterday, I can lift it from the ground, but not down from a ute... Lesson learned :yes:
  12. Nice find! I have only seen one KE10 other than my own, and that was when I went to Matt's place (Madrolla68)!
  13. My dog's name is Sasha. She just had her dew claws removed today so she's feeling a bit sore :yes: I was going to take a photo of her wearing the "bucket" thing around her head but she hates it.
  14. This car looks amazing! I can't remember if I have asked already, but is it a 67? What are the first 3 numbers of the vin (after KE10)? It would be great if we could get all these cars on the Rollaclub Database... then I will know for sure if mine is the oldest one still registered :yes: Edit: I checked out your profile webpage, very flash, I like!!
  15. Thanks, and great pics!! What year is yours, looks like 67?? What are the first three digits of the vin (after KE10)? Should be done in 1.5-2 months. Polished up the grill last night, came up great. Will get pics tonight, got to rush off to work. Edit: Leg is soooo sore today!
  16. She ain't going anywhere near a gravel pit, that's for sure!! She should be done by late Nov/ early Dec... but don't hold your breath. Will definately be done by new years. Edit: I got most of the bits back to my place today... and dropped the 3k (complete with gearbox) on my leg when getting it out of the ute :)
  17. Got most of the bits at my place now. Managed to drop the complete 3k on my leg when getting it out of the ute. Knee is very sore, luckily the knee bent the wrong way and not the bone...
  18. Sounds great! I'd be happy with low 16 :)
  19. I do like it, but everyone knows what it is copying... If that doesn't bother you than keep it!
  20. Hi all, I would still like to be flying Rollaclub colours if that is OK with all the Mods? Do you have a Rollaclub banner some where, would I be able to book it for Jan 15-20??
  21. December or Jan, I should have my car running by then either way...
  22. Chris, don't ever let me do the zig-zags in 67Rolla!! :)
  23. Woo that was fun!!!
  24. I'm in the Avalon, I could bing 1000L? :) Infact I think the window washer bottle is close to that...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.