Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. The joys of having a job where the bosses leave you alone. I make them over $1m clear profit each year, I'll take as many calls as I like!
  2. A. Hartrodt (freight forwarder), DHL, they're the 2 I use for O/S.
  3. if you heat the rusty nail up first...
  4. I'm interested in this. I will be putting a "big stereo" in my KE10 (with a 1.2f Cap), would like to know if the VL alternator fits and if it is any better than the standard 5k alt??
  5. That lawn mower looks like it has no engine, I'm sure I can see the wheel through the grill... Feel the powa!! Now thats better.
  6. 1-2 weekends, depending on availability of carby kits & mild cam. Getting it all in the car and running, now thats another story!
  7. OK.... not getting pics until Monday when extirior is finished and dry :( it's killing me! Gearbox is painted red, turned out ok Interior, boot, engine bay are getting finished this week... Car is coming home next weekend! :) Will take a couple thousand pics... :bash: Oh, and the engine rebuild is starting next weekend. Edit: I think I'll start a new thread when I get the car back?
  8. That's fantastic! I bet your bride to be wanted to finish the job when she found out? :)
  9. Damn that sux!! At least it happened after the calendar shoot...
  10. I don't like to bg out members rides, but have to agree. Neons don't belong on a Rolla, nor do big new style rims on an old car. The car has so much potential, some nice old school rims, maybe a venetian... :)
  11. We had one of those with tonnes of Rolla's but they closed :( As far as I know Chris's place is the closest we have to that in Perth metro :)
  12. Will be getting pics over the weekend. Hoping to submit a couple for the calendar. The sponsorship thing is just pie in the sky at the moment, but I think it may get a bit more serious when I can show them a car... still, I'm only dealing with a company rep at the moment who wants me to continue to spend thousands of $$ per week with them :jamie: The bosses might not be interrested at all...
  13. Genuine KE10 glove-box handle arrived earlier this week, thanks a lot Paddy. I think I got more excited about that than most of the other bits :jamie: Spoke to AJ (Brother-in-law doing the paint at 'Smash & Restro, Goomaling'), body in getting the final coat on Saturday!!! Interior is nearly finished painting, engine bay still needs a bit more rubbing back. All in all sounds about 2 weeks away!! Engine just needs the kits for the new carbies, new cam, piston rings, might buy a new water pump. Are the 3K water pumps different to the 5K?? Have someone who might be interrested in sponsoring her, I was thinking $3K (Borg warner diff conversion) and they can put their name down both sides? The company in question has a red line under their name and use red and white as their colours, so should look quite good.
  14. Well I can't compete with most of you, but her we go: 85 AE82 Corolla 85 AE82 Corolla 91 UZZ30 V8 Soarer (fun!) excel (only car I spent nothing on, also only car I sold for more than I purchased) 67Rolla KE10 EB Falcoon (died after a couple of months, absolute rubbish) 04 Avalon (almost as fun as the Soarer) So after being brought up as a holden man, I tried to kill a Corolla... couldn't kill it and decided Toyota's were definately the way to go!
  15. Making friends already! :)
  16. EDIT: no need for any of that anymore, thanks to admin :)
  17. 5K would be the easiest conversion... same mounts, no sump mod! I'll be putting mine in in about a month.
  18. Just ordered mine. They ask for Model, year, body type, auto or manual, floor or column & colour before they can organize your carpet. I should know by Monday how good a fit they are.
  19. ....... Holy @$%!! Now I want a segway! lol
  20. Wow that one flashy homepage!
  21. 67Rolla-Ken replied to TheGhost's topic in WA / Perth
    No need to thank yourself :) How many cars? Any good pics? Would have loved to have had my car ready for this shoot. Will be ready by Christmas!!
  22. Sweet, looks a bit like my old ride. Had silver 5 spokers, no dish tho :lolcry: These look much better.
  23. :lolcry: fantastic As important as Rollaclub is... family, work, etc. have to come first.
  24. Wow your car looks absolutely perfect in that last pic. Not that it doesn't always look good, but great job on the detail!
  25. Hey Murderess, make sure you get some good Photo's for us! Especially any KE10's :lolcry:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.