Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
-
Unicycle
Where does he put the shopping? :)
-
2009 Rollaclub Calendar
I'll definately be buying one Jip.... I should be able to get a photo to you (or to my reigonal leader) by the 11th hour. Car won't have an engine or interior, but most of the trim is ready, rims are good to go, paint is due to be finished mid Nov... Should be able to make her look decent on the outside...
-
Photoshoot
Sounds too soon!! How about early Jan?? :)
-
Cutting Stock Springs
:) Well done Teddy, I think you said it all!
-
Photoshoot
KE20! Unless your planning on holding off till Christmas, I'm out :)
-
Insurance??
Just cars wouldn't even cover some of the cars in their adds... Good luck. Once your 25 Shannons are the way to go, but untill then I have no idea.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Got a quote for a diff setup... $2500-$2800...... :)
-
5k Timing Cover
mmm birthday cake! mmm birthday cake! :) BTW: my 5k had those flanges on the studs, I know what you were on about.
-
Kool Pics Of Ke**s
The pulling power of a tough Rolla... :)
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Did the first coat of paint on the block and sump. Despite everything I have been told I still went too thick on the sump and got runs :) Will have to fix up the sump after the block is finnished.
-
Kool Pics Of Ke**s
Attempt.... Thats a bit mor than attempting!!
-
4k Head Onto 5k
Just cleaning up my 5K and noticed the pistons are very dished.. Was wondering if this was standard. Wonder answered! :)
-
Spotted!
Spotted a very tidy Ke70, flares, red with white stripes. ~5:20pm on Abernathy rd. Very nice!!
-
Roof Lining
Once you've freed the edges of the lining, the rods should pop out of their holders with a bit of gentle bending. Thats about all there is to it from memory. Mine looked like several square panels sewn together, and the downward bits for the pillars... Should be able to use old one as template.
-
Gday All
Welcome aboard! Good luck with the Rolla purchase. Alberts are the only people I let touch my stereo! Will be getting my old competition stereo out of my Soarer put in to my KE10 Rolla soon, might come see what you can do?? Soarer /Stereo I still have all but the computer and front component speakers (regret selling them :) ).
-
Supercharged 4k :o :o
Well considering we're broke cos my car is costing close to $10K as it is... and she has a Lanos.... EDIT: Damn didn't think of locking her to the sink! :D (If she ever reads this I'm dead :hmm: )
-
Missing Person
That's terrible man. My condolences.
-
Supercharged 4k :o :o
I was thinking about doing exactly that when that last sc kit came up in the for sale section... But the wife said no! :hmm: EDIT: Looks great! :D (Oops, should proof read more betterer)
-
Fitment Rime . For Ke20
Not exactly what you are after, but could give you a couple more options... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/110x4-to-100x4-WHEE...id=p3286.c0.m14 110-100 Adapters
-
Spotted!
I wouldn't think it would fall very far from the top...
-
Photo Too Big!
Left handed screwdriver, striped paint, long stand....
-
#%#$ing Health System
Poor kid, I hope he gets better fast.
-
Spotted!
Spotted red AE82 sedan at ~1:30pm on Rowley Rd. They were waving to me?? Probably waving to everyone...
-
Photo Too Big!
I wonder if anyone tried it?? :lolcry:
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Thanks Rad Rolla, yep "dead money" :lolcry: Anyone able to get pics of original 1967 KE10 interior?? Plenty of 68 & on pics available, don't need more of them. I'm resonably sure there were big changes between 67 & 68 (stitching patters on seats).