Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. I thought the same... well this is a much better option than dieing!
  2. That would have been heart breaking to watch. I'm guessing you're going to put an extinguisher in the Sprinter!
  3. That looks awesome! What sort of power do you get out of the 3SGE?
  4. Agree with Murderess... Didn't want to say anything. :jamie:
  5. Any pics of it all dirty after the race?? :jamie:
  6. As always, FANTASTIC!! When will she be finished and getting her calendar shoot??
  7. Great This car's gunna take a bit of beating... but I'll try and give you a run for your money! :jamie:
  8. ...especially some close-ups of the flux capacitor! :y:
  9. I don't know about cheap, but if you give me the weight, dims, origin and destination I can get a quote for you.
  10. after a lot of googling, I don't think your correct... But I'm not sure. I didn't see a badge like this on any of the ones that I found. I'm thinking late 60's Carona, Stout... ??
  11. Damn.. I mean nice. I now no longer have the oldest running and registered Rolla I know off! She is an amazing work of art, fitting for someone of your talents.
  12. Got sent this pic from my supplier in US. Anyone know what they are off??
  13. Brake conversion is KE20 Discs (complete hub swap). Still trying to sort out the diff myself.
  14. 67Rolla-Ken replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    No, not really, I can't back that up.
  15. There is a webber carbie kit on ebay for a 4a.... Just a thought.
  16. You can get 9 in poly-carb...
  17. Vary tidy, not bad for a post 1975 car. :jamie:
  18. 67Rolla-Ken replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Yeh, I see a yellow one there every other day... :D
  19. Thanks man. I don't have the money... Wife has suggested I change the plates to [DOG HOUSE] :D
  20. Finished painting the block (will rub the sump back and re do :jamie: ) Should have pics of the primed engine bay and new pics of the outside some time this week. Oh, and "happy birthday to me!"
  21. 67Rolla-Ken replied to TheGhost's topic in WA / Perth
    In 2 weeks I should have my engine built... 5K, all red and shiny with twin carbies... Can I just put a photo of the engine in for the calendar?? :D edit: I keep saying 7K :jamie:
  22. I won lotto... $27.55 Yay Considering I don't buy tickets (got given one for my birthday) that's no too bad.
  23. 1UZFE's go hard! I thrashed mine everywhere I went, and it never missed a beat.
  24. Yep, thems the ones off ebay! guy liked my car, let them go cheep. :jamie: Condition of sale: He gets to go for a spin next time he's in WA!
  25. Twin carby setup on the way!!! Top feeders:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.