Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. What the hell is that black thing she's got in front of her??
  2. 67Rolla-Ken replied to The D Man's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Wow another T18, great! I see more T18's than any other pre AE Corolla... I very rarely see any KE20-50, did they all end up in paddocks?
  3. I suppose that pic is good enough :) That car is mad! Great work. Edit: Bduffman - I don't think anyone has their calendars as yet, just PM Jip your delivery address.
  4. Wine==> Wino This was the first pic when I googled wino!!
  5. I've got a big list of people to thank :) First the mods and admin for puting together this great forum. And in no particular order: Gav (Gavclassic) Matt (Madrolla68) Paddy (Toms Corolla) Nate (Daimojay) Chris & Liz (Chrisandliz) Raven All of which have helped greatly in getting my car thus far. Sorry if I missed anyone.
  6. Dodgy half-assed, half finished, 3 month late panel work!! :) Can't post much about anything in the car's project thread because the relative in question has a link to that... Motorvation car show is not happening for me this year :y: Everythings not finished propperly, and I don't have the time or money to fix it. It's actually got down to "fix the car or keep the house"! Got my Christmas bonus yesterday, a 5th of last years... and thank you very much Mr Rudd for giving us the shaft as usual, merry fuking Christmas.
  7. As usual we're higher at 96 (BP at 102 WTF??)
  8. Shiny and dish... what more could you want! :dance: Edit: Yep, same seller I used for the Procomp.
  9. 67Rolla-Ken replied to oke020's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I love the almost innocent pics you put with the killer dyno sheet :jamie:
  10. That would be everyone viewing your profile to send you PM's about the calendar... or cos your so damn popular! :jamie:
  11. Looking sweet! Is this going to be at the cruise on the 20th?? I won't be there, but will give you a chance to meet the motley crew if you haven't already.
  12. I bid $5 delivered :)
  13. $150 a head... but well worth it!!
  14. Cool, wasn't going to ask.... but everyone else was :)
  15. Sounds like it's coming along. I just brought a Procomp rev limiter off ebay. Do we have a Procomp agent on here??
  16. WOW thats popular!! Did my car make it in??
  17. Well have fun! White water world looked lonely in the pole... so I voted for it :)
  18. I hope your weekend gets better... :)
  19. :) Did you go back to sleep and leave them lost??
  20. Funny sign===>Funny sign... about ninjas!
  21. It was ME! :said stepping out of lift: :)
  22. Well, yesterday I got to go to a corporate day put on by one of our suppliers. THANK YOU TECO!! Cost them about $5K for 28 people. Was an absolute blast!! Because I'm light and either fearless or reckless when it comes to hi-speed... I managed to come overall second out of the 4 x 5 lap races :) Got a trophy and a bottle of Bundy :D Barbagallo is a great track, but I couldn't figure out the hairpin. Might have been cos I don't like to brake?? I ended up drifting it most laps :P I got cart #3, the first race I started in 3rd came second, Second race I started 3rd last, and got past just over half of the field(that was hard!). Next was fastest to the front, I started 3rd and finished 3rd. Lastly was handicapped starts, slowest first with breaks in between, I past about 3 carts. Was great fun!! Anyone else had a go at these??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.