Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Couldn't even give you a price range (unless I go $3k-$15K :y:). It all depends on finding the right buyer, which may be a struggle to find an interested party that has enough cash?
  2. I've got little piles of bolts and fittings all over our garage floor. The car is in a tent behind the garage, couldn't fit it and the parts in there! :y: Do you have a guestimated finish date for your rebuild?
  3. Ronery, I'm so ronery... No one else posting! I'm in the proces of setting up Project Torque 3, anyone else played this online racer?
  4. Only 4 to WA, and I brought 2!! :y:
  5. Do we have a Corolla wrecker in WA???
  6. :y: I can see mine too!!
  7. I might give the shenanigans in the dirt a miss, wife would kill me if I broke her car and it doesn't handle too good under less than perfect conditions.. Are we talking a circuit on the dirt or just a hack session?
  8. Good luck, and I hope that if it doesn't all go well you have at least learnt a valuable lesson.
  9. I should add that I do not agree with crushing cars because they are modified. This should only happen to when the drivers are caught hooning.
  10. What, sell the performance parts so other hoons can go faster??! That wouldn't be a bit of a contradiction...
  11. I'm all for it, DON'T DRIVE LIKE A DICK! Or at least, don't get caught! :P
  12. Yes... it will fit.
  13. Looks like a camry to me... not quite the same as our models though.
  14. I know where there's one of them there 2L jobies sitting, with twin carbies... Wonder if I could shoehorn that into the Ke10 :P
  15. Yeh, I've decided to make the sub boxes smaller and make a door to the spare wheel :P I'm sure this will have a negative effect on the bass, but at 2 x 500W RMS in the boot of a KE10, I don't think it will matter...
  16. 2ic

    67Rolla-Ken replied to chrisandliz's topic in WA / Perth
    With only one name on the ballot... I'd have voted for you! :yes:
  17. The orange sounds good, with some black stripes down the sides??
  18. Ooh, more!!
  19. Might be able to make it in the Avalon...
  20. THere is no 'behind rear seat' :yes: that's where the fuel tank is. Then the amp will be in front of that. Also, my amp is ~60cm x 30cm... not small.
  21. Not a bad idea :yes: Will give that a look.
  22. Sounds posh! I ment metal straps, should be ok??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.