Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. "Them's 18's, there nice but them ain't 20's"
  2. I got longer bolts for my stand... and still had to cut the tab things down! I hear you on the auto. Mine leaked all down my leg and into my shoe when I moved it and I was sure it was empty. :)
  3. Fantastic, they still have the baby bonus right?? Engine conversion!!
  4. Ah, but you'll get there! Just make sure you're careful when stripping her down... unlike we were! :)
  5. Well... definately sounds like a big NO to fender mirrors!
  6. Updates!! Twin carbies are rejetted and ready to rock!! :) I've started painting the interior. Camshaft is out and ready to send to be reground. Madrolla, I'll be using the guys you recommended for the regrind (Oh, and I still want the trim, just need to wait a couple of weeks before I can afford it..). Will be converting to solid lifters. Managed to force the front apron on, but still not happy with the fit. I won't be putting the rear bumper back on until I can afford to buy a new one, mine is stuffed. Absolutely rapped with the interior!! Thank you K&B Motor Trimmers!
  7. Heat guns are available from any hardware store, not overly expensive. I think the legal ride height for QLD is 120mm, but check the official site for your state.
  8. These people should be shot! :)
  9. I wouldn't put fender mirrors on anything newer than a KE20...
  10. Don't know about NSW but in WA the camera people are not cops...
  11. To finish the car. To stop spending every cent on the car... EDIT: Oh and to take up smoking and get fat!! ;)
  12. Here here!! ;)
  13. Nice, what colour you going??
  14. ;) They easy to get in the right thread and length for replacing rolla bolts??
  15. So... who is legally allowed to go on a mini cruise?? Anyone else not working this week? I'll be trying to sort out the Rolla, but I'm still short a couple of crucial parts. I never got the bar that goes across the front of the engine bay and down the front of the rad, which the hood latches into... or the rear windscreen!! I'm going to try and get the interior paint finished and get all the other windows in. Maybe try and make a new parcel shelf...
  16. Wow! A bargain at double the price! ;)
  17. I wouldn't think you would have any probs. What Trav said, engine's are the same physical size, box might be a different story...
  18. I got my new interior, dakota digital gauges, 5k engine and gearbox etc... from the Wife ;) (I've been told it'll be 11 years before I get another present... seems fair to me). I got her a pair of earings. Also got a power screwdriver and a polyglaze car cleaning kit, both should come in handy finishing the car off.
  19. That doesn't look much worse than the damage the drunken tool in Perth did to his trying to do a burnout at a set of lights...
  20. Well there's a good quote... don't pay till the jobs done! ;)
  21. The base of what? I never got a dash pad with mine... Edit: oops, I think you ment hush316's
  22. 2ic

    67Rolla-Ken replied to chrisandliz's topic in WA / Perth
    So... when do we vote for the one candidate?? I might actually vote for the winner in this election! That would be a first for me... bloody Rudd ;)
  23. Damn. Did you know about the fines?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.