Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. I've given up on finding a decent dashpad and am getting a custom one made. Just getting padding over the dash then vinyl fitted. Should cost ~$300.
  2. F'ed up beyond all recognition
  3. Looking good! I haven't read where you are getting your quotes from, but do you have a Mettams Mufflers where you are?? I found them to be very resonably priced. Just checked, nope only in WA :)
  4. I'm off next week, and my girl's working...
  5. :D Nah I ment pushing down on the edges (that rolled bit) like that.
  6. Bah Humbug! I had a headache all yesterday and it has decided to continue on for today. Plus the wife has a bad throat infection. Merry fn Christmas...
  7. Fantastic!! and I thought it looked good the first time...
  8. It got crushed! :D
  9. I'll be driving to work around 7:30am on Monday...
  10. Comiserations, that looks nasty. Hows your back and neck?
  11. I put loctite on the bolts holding my wheel to the boss kit. This might be a good idea if they are coming loose, would hate to be holding a wheel that is no longer attached!
  12. All I did was chop the top... It didn't make that much differance did it? Edit: and I'll be taking another pic with the guards on over the Christmas break! Will try and get a pic from further away...
  13. Great find!!
  14. The idiots in the media.
  15. Well.. cos we're slow! (I mean the cars... mostly)
  16. Won't that damage the edge of the sub??
  17. :D Fantastic, true Rolla style!
  18. Merry Christmas all, and thanks to all the admin and senior members. Without you guys I'd still have a running Corolla... and money in the bank... :D With a lot more helpful advice from you all, I'm sure it will all be worth it next year!!
  19. I found seeing a chiropractor has helped me sleep better... that and I switched the 10 cups of coffee a day for 10 glasses of water. :D
  20. This one wasn't a locking cap, I'll get you a pic tomorrow.
  21. OKE020's Project thread. Wasn't sure cos the colour looked different in your pic, but engine and turbo look the same.
  22. Great colour! +1 on the shopping center scratches. My daily (04 Avalon) has scratched and dents all over from this... no friggin way the Rolla is ever getting parked at the shops!! I think I have the fuel cap you want, was too big for the KE10 and has the old toyota logo on it. Yours for postage if you want it?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.