Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Meh, I had one than gave up... no point on your own.
  2. Just watched Madrolla's idling video.... I want what he's having!! What cam grind would give me performance (weekender, some strip work) and a nice sound? Not expecting anything like that mad mother, just a bit lumpier without being a tool...
  3. I've got 1 good top half (orange) and one good bottom half( red, clear)... and all the frame and reflectors are fine. only realy need 1 with undamaged lenses? PM me a price for the trim :'(
  4. I've got good condition chrome strips for the sides, but none of the bolts/clips to put it on with. Would you have a perrrrrfet set of tail lights? :'(
  5. Well, that contradicts Browlands answer... am I about to get the wrong kits?
  6. Any trim bolts or clips??
  7. THen go get that girl and show her who her daddy is! :'(
  8. But the night is young?? Oh I is in WA you is later theer
  9. I wish I could do either... maybe with a few more drinkies? :P EDIT: I think I just got the C- "WALKING" post!! :'(
  10. Kits ordered, AUD$123 delivered. Includes jets, I hope they fit... :'(
  11. Woo Hoo, thanks for the super quick response. Nah, if I had the original housing I'd use it... Now for the prize... umm, hadn't thought that far :'( I have a slightly damaged 67 KE10 boot-badge that I can't use? :P
  12. Hi all, I am having great difficulty getting a pair of kits to suit my new carbies. I keep getting asked 'what vehicle where they released on?' How the phuk would I know!! The carbies are Aisan and numbered 24060 & 24070, they are Toyota supplied and I think are on the original K series manifold. Can anyone tell me the Make, Model and year of the vehicle this was originally released on?? I suspect it is a 'Japan only' model? EDIT: ignore the filters they are not original.
  13. Will be going up on Sunday to try and locate all the missing parts, wish me luck... Looks like the motor won't be getting done for a couple of weeks.. waiting for carby kits.
  14. Ask her to help scrub your back next time :P
  15. Sounds like fun! My wife is out hosting a Tupperware party... I could drink alone and watch some car movies??
  16. Tell me about it. I don't know where to start?? The panels have all been fitted, then taken off to prevent damage while the engine is getting sorted. I'm not sure what to do about the crack in the paint below the VIN plate..? Also I don't know if I can just re-drill holes for the 67 boot-badge, I seem to remember it having a groove it sat in?
  17. More pics.. Looks like I won't be using the boot lid badge after all... :yes:
  18. Can this be done without loosing post count?
  19. Anyone know of more old scool car movies from the 70's-80's?? Oh, and 'It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World' had a few crazy runs in it, as did it's remake 'Ratrace' (not nearly as good imo).
  20. Booo, mustangs are girls cars!!
  21. Drivers who go 15km/hr under the speedlimit because the other lanes are going slow.... but nothing is stopping them!! Then they started doing the "brake hop" and doing finger signs because they thought I was too close. I was trying to signal back "no the one on the right" :yes:
  22. Down-drafts or side-drafts? My Toyota down-drafts came fully assembled. I don't know much about any of that, but I can take a heap of pics of the linkages for you if it'll help??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.