Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. I've seen some "refected images of shiny surfaces" pics before... but I don't think anyone wants to see those :D
  2. :D Know anyone in WA doing this?? I think some redwalls would look great on my car.
  3. By choice?? I just checked out your Myspace page, that blue Rolla was HOT!!
  4. Wildlife ===> Wildlife
  5. That's not bad... I will be putting in a rev limiter just in case anything lets go. I will be doing burnouts/ launching if she goes to the drags?
  6. You've just made my day for the second time! Great to hear the diff should be able to withstand the upgrade.
  7. I don't know about Melbourne, but in WA the ONLY place you're going to find a 5K is Rollaclub...
  8. The Derby Prison Boab.
  9. THat's exactly the plan, show'n'shine & a little bit of fun...
  10. I is just got home, i has foshixled my nizl, betta go for I my biach gets pizzed at me :'( WORK DOOZ ROX!! :P
  11. I think he ment what are they used for??
  12. I'll be busy building my 5k... hope to make the next cruise??
  13. Yeh had noticed the damaged screw. not worried because these come in the kit. Will definately be cleaning thoroughly.
  14. Third time this has been posted in about a month...
  15. Sounds like I owe you a prize... my gratitude good enough for you? :'(
  16. Kits I've ordered are 04211-24012, 24013 was not available... I guess we'll see what the differance is? I'm guessing just the jets.
  17. I never got back to you about Knox carpet. Haven't fitted it yet but looks perfect. Just went back through the whole thread, man this car has had ups and downs... I like the way you decided after the accident and blown engine "phuk it, I'm going all out!" :'(
  18. 67Rolla-Ken replied to Chalk's topic in WA / Perth
    I can't help but what suburb you moving from and to?
  19. OK so it sounds like the kits will be useful, but the jets may not fit. Or were you saying the jets would have bigger holes, in which case they would be perfect?? Here are a couple more pics: Let me know if I can provide any more info.
  20. OK, I'm done for tonight. Madrolla, if you can let me know what you got and what you want for it all, it will be much appreciated. See all you good peoples tomorrow :'(
  21. :'( I'm reading mixed reviews on necessity of this conversion... Mybowlcut's recent thread If its possible to get a resonable sound and decent performance (Edit: hi to mid 16's would be nice) without the change, I might stick with the hydro's?
  22. Looking forward to it!! I got mine 2moro night as 2!
  23. I always get told off when I get dragged along by my girl to look at lights. I always say "Wow, that's craptacular" and she gets all shitty. :'(
  24. much involved in a solid lifter conversion if the motor is already stripped and you have a spare 3K??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.