Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Something like that, but just a short strap across the edge of the hole. And I never thought about stuff getting in :yes:
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
I was planning on leaving the well, just cutting the bottom out, and just mdf over the top with carpet?
-
5k Into Ke 25
I finally found the page for WA. Looks like I will need to go over the pits :yes: Well that will add a couple of months to my build... I don't think the KE20 disc brakes will be enough to please them?? Edit: 5K into KE10
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
OK, I'm not sure how I'm going to cut it out? :yes:
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
I can't sleep tonight. I keep thinking of how I can move forward with this project without spending much money... I think I'll start with the boot install and the parcel shelf. I want to cut the bottom out of the sare wheel well and convert it to a bracket accessable from the bottom, so I don't have to remove the stereo to get to the spare. Then fit ply to the back, base and sides of the boot and fit the 2 sub boxes on either side facing in and angled slightly to the rear of the boot. Mount the amp in between the subs on the back board. and more ply between the tops of the 2 sub boxes. Then carpet over the lot! I hope to pick up the glovebox lid, ashtray and fuel flap over the weekend. I will also be trying to convert to solid lifters using the lifters and rockers from the 3k, I have been told this work with some modification to the length of the 'push rods' (not 100% sure if I got the right part?)?? I have also decided to convert to electronic Dizzy. Hope to pick up the parts needed for this over the weekend.
-
Smeetsy1's Ke20
Ouch, it's amazing no one was hurt! Definately looks like a write-off.. :yes:
-
What Grinds My Gears.
No, we have voip. Filters only go on phone lines with phones from memory??
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
Very nice. I wish I had access to all the gear you got there (and the skill to use it). Can't wait to see this all together!
-
Murd's 55
Half your luck. I'm looking at buying a parts car... mainly to replace lost rear window but also to help with the missing bolts :jamie: :yes: Never strip a car in someone else's back yard in the sand, then move it several times in bits.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
My ADSL connection has dropped out over 200 times today... not exagerating!! I have power cycled the gear and is now stable, but why do I get this at least twice a day?? I have sent an email to IInet to see if they can help.
-
Smeetsy1's Ke20
Oh crap, just found this thread... that car was so tidy :yes: Best of luck in your hunt for a new project/ride.
-
Murd's 55
That's a really good idea. I might copy that if I can't get the original bar thingys to work.. Can't wait to see the end result with the bumpers! So, when are you likely to be driving your baby to WA so I can get a better look?? :yes:
-
Drift Project! Ke70
Thats looking mad!
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Just make sure it has good airflow around it, unless you feel like cracking it open and building a fan into it??
-
What Grinds My Gears.
I'm getting dragged out to a stupid Rodeo for NYE. Where I will be bored, uncomfortable and have to pay ridiculous amounts of money if I wish to drink... and I have a full bottle of CC and a full botle of Bundy at home!! Why can't we just go to someone's house (preferably with a pool or spa) and sit on comfortable chairs and drink our selves stupid??!
-
What Grinds My Gears.
It hasn't done it since I took the VOIP box off the top :lmao: Hopefully problem solvered! Edit: 101 Pages! :)
-
20v Ke10
Davros 4AGE KE10 Project Not a 20v but has a bit of homework at the start that might help.
-
Wa Off Topic
I be rollin wiv ma 13's :lmao: PIMP SPEC :)
-
Lappy's Corolla
I'm just taking the electronic Dizzy off my 5K and putting the old one off the 3K in... Does it really make that much differance? Should I look at getting the rest of the kit to make mine elec ignition??
-
Street Fighter Te72
This sounds friggin awesome!! I can't wait to see it in action.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
I'm using a Netgear DG834G v2. I just noticed the thing is very hot when I was looking for the model number, could this have anything to do with my problem? I also have a Belkin phone adaptor attached to that (supplied by IInet), which I did have sitting on to of it... I take it off now.
-
Does Anybody Know Who's Rollas These Are?
Might work for a photo... could be a bit risky :)
-
What Grinds My Gears.
IInet's ADSL2! It keeps dropping out, and I have to sign in to Rollaclub every time... and I changed my user name to such a long one :) I'm sure they'll tell me it's to do with my phone line, but if I get telstra out to fix the connection they charge if they don't find a fault. Last house they came out, fixed the connection at the switch then lied and said they didn't find a fault. But all of a sudden our crackly line that kept dropping out was fixed.. I HATE TELSTRA!!
-
What Grinds My Gears.
So... we racing for 1000 pages now?? :)
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Well put... completely politically incorrect, but well put :)