Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. I take it no serious damage?
  2. 67Rolla-Ken replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Wow where was that?? That looks tidy!
  3. Damn that sux. We seem to be having mor than our share of fender benders on RC?
  4. Hi Aaron, welcome to RC. I don't know much about the 2T engines, but that beast looks like it will be a lot of fun!
  5. I watched as much as I could... got about a third through. It is very dramatic. States a heap of "facts" in rapid succession, in such a fashion to make it seem like "even an idiot should know this". Most of these "facts" couldn't be proved even if you had the decades spare it would require. (I'm sure some people will expect me to do decades of research to show them which "facts" I am refering too. I'll let them figure that out themselves :jamie: ). Almost every reference to the Bible is taken way out of context. The bible is not a collection of random quotes in no particular order! I could easily see how certain people could lap this crap up. But having a brain, I would rather jump wildly to my own random conclusions :hmm: I really think that time would have been better spent picking my nose and scratching my ass! Edit: I almost didn't post anything because I was happy to see that this rubbish had fallen to page 4 of recent posts :dance: I opologise to everyone for bringing it back to the top.
  6. I'll be watching this tonight... then posting that I reckon it's all crap! :D
  7. Very nice! That will make my 5k look tired :D
  8. I downed an almost full bottle of CC's last night in under 2 hours, and hadn't eaten... I don't remember much, but I'm still tipsy. Apparently I had to be dragged to the car, threw up in the car, dragged to bed. Took my wife an hour to get me inside, and she hurt my knee :hmm: I don't think I'll be drinking tonight...
  9. :hmm: I just got up, still a bit drunk. I went to a party last night and took a bottle of CC's. I didn't eat tea and had about 4 really strong drinks, then I don't remember anything else. Apparently I finished the bottle in less than 2 hours on an empty stomach. I woke up at 7am and threw up a lot, it was straight alcohol. Man I'm not taking a full bottle out with me ever again! No hangover but man is my stomach pissed at me! :hmm:
  10. I'll give you rego money for the ae82 in exchange for the ke20 :hmm:
  11. I knew it was a lon time ago, then I looked up the actual date :hmm: That girl is well nuts!! I'm curious now, might give it a try....
  12. Getting the starter through a friend, can't remember the name of the auto shop he works for. They could only find the 5K engine listed under forklifts not liteace vans. Would the starter vary between the two applications, will it still fit?? I haven't purchased as yet because I'm not sure on this point. I never had a great look at the 5K in the forklift we used to have at work, wish I had now. :)
  13. Happy birthday, let us know if you caught up with the girls from room 6B :no2: Thanks again for all your work on the calenders and stickers. :)
  14. Have sourced a new reduction starter, not cheap $280.00 . Now just trying to track down all the bits to get my electronic dizzy to work (coil & controller??). Still waiting for the paint to finish off the inside :)
  15. Google Maps Used to go there with the grand parents when I was little. I remember a giant octapus in the playground??
  16. I don't like step parents :) Joking step dad...
  17. I thought we decided Monday?? Morning
  18. I liked the original Mother... :)
  19. We don't have much of a cyclist problem in WA. They'd get killed if they tried that sh*t! :) WA drivers are very impatient and don't like to give way to anyone, as a rule. If they are game enough to go on the road they stay well over.
  20. Your car always looks shiny Bianca, what do you use??
  21. LAST DEATH IN 1955!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.