Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Very impressive!! Now add the dark silver stripes..
  2. I've noticed Vodafones coverage has gone to shit since they started the "we're world wide" campaign. Used to be ok, now my wife and I have poor coverage wherever we are?? Will have to go over to the dark side... evil telstra :wink:
  3. What ever someone is willing to pay... can vary a lot with these motors.
  4. 67Rolla-Ken replied to RA28GT's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Wow, this thing is hot! Well done.
  5. Oh shit!! how??
  6. What, are you saying a drunk guy can drive better than a girl? :)
  7. You 2 looked lonely in here :wink: Last I checked, I'm not a girl :) Edit: damn you just beat me Nitephyre!
  8. Ouch.. don't drink and park! :)
  9. Why?? They are a great motor. I have a V6 Avalon, the thing flies! Revs like nothing else... got nothing on the Soarer V8, but as good as most stock holden and ford V8's.
  10. Why the hell did you let someone drive your baby?!! :) Timing cover and rocker cover look good.
  11. 67Rolla-Ken replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Sorry, don't take much notice of post KE55 Rollas... didn't even notice they were different models :) It was 3:30am :wink:
  12. 67Rolla-Ken replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Which one, Purple Eagle or Graphite?
  13. Not what I would choose, but not bad. what sort of kw/kg does this engine give? I would like to try and cram a 1UZ in my KE10 :) Now that would give some good numbers!
  14. I like NOREGO :)
  15. These cars are designed and engineered to be structually sound with these panels... I doubt you will be doing this?
  16. All the steering stuff looks insaine! So close to finished. Keep it up!
  17. There is a big difference between a fibreglass body kit and fibreglass panels... Kits may be legal but replacing front quarters and bonnets, I don't know for sure but I think it's a no no.
  18. Screen looks like it fits well.
  19. 67Rolla-Ken replied to oke020's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Finally got my copy of Zoom... fantastic write-up! Car looks insane. :yes:
  20. :P I don't get why you posted the same pic like 5 times??
  21. Very nice! I don't know how you manage to make that colour look sexy, but you do!
  22. Well it sure looks like a lot of fun!!
  23. Checked another one... DUMB SLIDN And another QLDSUX :P
  24. Does anyone know if there is a page like that for WA?? MYBABI DRFTPIG SLOOW And my favourites THRASH OLGIRL These were all available when I checked!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.