Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Fantastic, can't wait to see the prject thread!
  2. Finish car!! Learn how to tune my own car. Go back to Motorplex and retain my unbeaten drag history :P Not likely in the Rolla, but ya never know. That's the important ones. Also Get 6x6 garage and 6 x 10 patio put up (should be arriving soon). Umm gain weight/muscle, started that a month or so ago, I think I'm seeing some results? Keep my job in a mining related field in WA... not an easy one at the moment. Lots of sex.... oh yeh, I'm married :y:
  3. In WA you can go in just can't be surved at the bar if your under 18.
  4. We've had plenty of cruises of two, and I think the last one ended up a solo :y:
  5. Great pics. I think that turnout beats the record for a WA cruise! :y:
  6. 7K needs the sump cut and welded to fit over the cross-member. Also, it's hard to find a 7K (in WA at least).
  7. 5k direct bolt in, 7k needs different mounts and modified sump.
  8. We have a few of these running around Perth metro. Not bad looking. I saw an absolutely trashed one about a week ago at the local shops. Would be a nightmare to get parts for!
  9. Fred's forgotten something??
  10. lol, Nah need a full timer.
  11. My understanding is they are a direct swap, however, the blast chamber in a 5K is in the top of the piston. For the 3-4K engines it's in the head. You don't want to swap unless you are going to supercharge or turbo the engine. As far as leaded fuel, I've had heaps of cars that were made to run on leaded and always run them on unleaded. Never had any issues. You could add an additive if you're worried. Only things I can see stamped on the 5K head is 1 5 and the old Toyota logo.
  12. Also, you still at Uni. We only have full time 8:30-5pm Mon-Fri.
  13. How much you after an hour?? Edit: and can you get to Belmont by 8:20am on week days? Our current storeman is always 1-5min late, drives me nuts!!
  14. Wow never knew that Teddy, damn that would have been a pleasant surprise if I'd got one of them... We had a 5K fork at work, indestructable.
  15. Yes they came with hydraulic lifters, but that can be changed. Holden/Chev V8 Lifters, Datsun A12 Pushrods, 3K rocker assy. Yes & Yes Both are interchangeable, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Yes in forklifts and Liteace Vans. NOt a clue. I hope this helps.
  16. We're not getting it nearly as bad as the rest of Oz!
  17. 7K scrap the EFI, keep that original look.
  18. Meh, it's not a Toyota! :y:
  19. Reminds me of Tom from Tom & Jerry (I assume Tom was the cat :y: ).
  20. I hate cats... but as pennants for passing out drunk the day before Australia Day, I had to let my wife get this:
  21. I wouldn't think you would be much cheaper going this route then you would going a 4AGE. Plus 4AGE has been done before.. a lot, heaps of people can help with info. Just my thought on the idea.
  22. Either of you got a forklift ticket??
  23. Looks like fun. I was sitting on my cousins bike the other night, looked similar but 1000cc... I don't think I'd survive a day on that monster! :y:
  24. Sould have 'crashed' the party :y:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.