Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. I'm so going to be stuffed at work today. I went to bed at 10:30pm, woke up thinking it must be close to 5am... 1:30am!! :) well I'm off to try and get some more sleep before 5am.
  2. :) But did you manage to complete the flip?
  3. We've got hundreds of them driving around WA :no2: Can't get rid of them... maybe we need to do a bit more work on the rabbit proof fence? :) Edit: Alcohol - I like Jim Beam Small Batch, but if I have to drink a beer I usually get a Boags St George.
  4. But the Stig is no mere mortal man! Blasphemy!!
  5. OK fair enough, he did make it interresting. By the way, I have nooo trouble speaking up! :P
  6. Because he's a wingy little bitch??
  7. We sure tried to make that confusing!! :P
  8. Same here, that thing does not come out! :P
  9. :P My wife had a matiz... powered by a 3 cyl sewing machine!
  10. Fantastic!!
  11. WGMG, BHP are closing Ravensthorpe Nickel. BHP RNO seems to be the main thing propping up WA's mining businesses! There goes about half of my sales :P
  12. Morning would be great. I'm in Goomalling Saturday, have a party Sunday night. But nothing on Monday day. Cos you all just want to organise it so I can make it! :P
  13. Good luck to your missus! My missus earns more than me... I love it! When we decide to have a kid I will be the stay at home parent. The kid is going to be a gear head!
  14. I'm a member of JNC!
  15. YES!!! Then I can make it! ;)
  16. I get quite bad headaches (that feel like sinus pressure but aren't) if I don't drink 4ltrs+ of water a day... I hate water! :y: I also had to stop drinking Coffee (I was drinking 6-10 cups a day :(). It really does make a differance. If I only drink ~2 Ltrs I get headaches the next morning. Saw a heap of GP's with the headaches (over about 10 years) and none were able to help at all, then I started seeing a chiropracter. He told me to start drinking water and it has made a huge differance. Edit: also, I never get hangovers (one when I was 16 that's about it). Always scull a heap of water before you go to sleep if you've overdone it. I either wake up fine or still drunk. ;)
  17. Redbacks are close to harmless!! They rarely bite, and to most people they are no worse than an ant bite. As for their reputation of deadly, only if you had a reaction and did not seek medical attention for a month!! I read somewhere there has only been 2 deaths since an antivenom was developed in the 60's?! We have pet ones in every corner of our garden sheds in WA, you leave them alone, they leave you alone.
  18. ;) I love the troll idea! Please post progress shots. :(
  19. That's a great pic! How well does the Rolla start on mornings like that? ;)
  20. Thanks Cleb. The owners manual is a 68, close enough.
  21. No link ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.