Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. You need to be able to provide 3 decent photos: Exterior, Interior, and Engine Bay. That (and a couple hundred bucks) will get you in, but I don't want to aim for minimum standards.. It's a Car Show for Show Cars! 12 months notice should be enough to get your cars in to shape without spending too much?? And I was joking about the nissan power.... sorta.
  2. Well, sounds like you had a bad night. I know how you feel not having your car, try 9 months without it!! I haven't been able to do much on it in the last couple of weeks, but it's great to be able to go out and pat it and talk to it! :y:
  3. I got a 9" grinder in a heap of gear I got cheap of a guy that was retiring. Got rid of it the next day, I'm not great with power tools and I'd heard too many stories... Hop he's all right, hope you get the $50!
  4. Not yet as far as I know. 5K Turbo, done. 4AGE, done. But never heard of a 4AGTE KE10.
  5. ..or get a bigger hammer? :| Sorry, couldn't resist.
  6. That looks fantastic!!! I just want one!
  7. But the first question that springs to mind (for me anyway) is, "if my card has gone, what about.......?" Don't want to totally ruin it :|
  8. I can't believe anyone falls for that...
  9. NOOOO!! Not a nissan powered car! :|
  10. Hey Chris, what about the Ke20?? I would also love to have Madrolla's Ke10 with us!
  11. Wasn't optional either :|
  12. :y: I wanted to do that, but I had already voted.
  13. Got my 2, YAY!! :y:
  14. Hi all, As most of you know I was planning on having my car in Motorvation this weekend. A month ago I decided that instead of rushing the resto I would hold off until next year. Who else would like to be in a Rollaclub group entry to Motorvation Mid Jan 2010?? We don't have to stick to WA cars, this should be enough time for people in other states to organise to drive over if they would like to be involved. Every year there are a few entrants that have come from Summer Nats to be at Motorvation, so it can be done!
  15. Also, several of the best Ke1x are over east, but I don't wan't to be left out. :(
  16. I would take the group shots if possible, but montage of pics if group shot is not possible. I only know of 3 Ke10's in WA that might be up for a group shot, but all the 15's are outside of WA!
  17. I have that problem with your sig. Very annoying cos the text in your post will go out that long as well!
  18. I'm sure it will look great, I was just kidding. Sorry :(
  19. I've changed my mind, I think you should leave the vents. :(
  20. There slow so everyone can have a good look!
  21. I like that idea! We don't really need to go past KE50 do we? Then we'd get 3 months of each! :P
  22. Everyone in my family is placing bets on how long after my car is finished it will get totalled. I've been rear ended (no dirt jokes!) 3 times. :P Twice while stopped at red lights!
  23. Woo Hoo :P Any chance of me aiming for a full page in next years... if I'm finished by then? :wink:
  24. Mates rates (half price) $1150 Will definately be putting some advertising on the car for K & B Motor Trimmers! That's K & B Motor Trimmers, Kenwick WA :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.