Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Esp Mind Experiment

Featured Replies

Hey, found this website and i don't know how they do it.

Just select an eye ball, you'll know what i mean. :|

 

http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/esp.html

 

Here's another one on youtube, pretty silly but you could fool your Friends i guess

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=tbEei0I3kMQ&...feature=related

Edited by Johno

worked for me the first time, but wouldn't work again

Mad. That is pretty cool, worked for me first go. I'd like to know how it works... :|

Seemed to work consistently for me, though calling it esp is a joke.

 

I thought esp was like when you can tell some one is looking at you ect...

Edited by Jason

  • Author

I know how it works :| On both of them

Ha, There was one similar to the 1st one that used to go around in emails, I'm not going to ruin it for anyone else tho.

 

Same thing happens in the 2nd one, Johno I will PM you my answer.

yEAH WORKED 3 TIMES IN A ROW FOR ME SO WHATS THE TRICK?????????

that second worked for me to WTF?????

Edited by luke.t.

I will Pm ya's so others can have a head scratch.

I will Pm ya's so others can have a head scratch.

 

Can you PM me??

 

My head hurts from thinking too much :|

  • Author
Ha, There was one similar to the 1st one that used to go around in emails, I'm not going to ruin it for anyone else tho.

 

Same thing happens in the 2nd one, Johno I will PM you my answer.

Your correct, worked it out on the second time. First time was cool though :|

Your correct, worked it out on the second time. First time was cool though :|

 

It was 8 or 9 years ago now that I 1st seen it, I was crapping my dacks, I seriously thought that the computer knew my thoughts.

But the first question that springs to mind (for me anyway) is, "if my card has gone, what about.......?"

 

Don't want to totally ruin it :|

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.