January 14, 200917 yr comment_307652 First one is an oldie and not a goodie (because it's so old). If you fall for it, you really need to sharpen your perception skills. If you want to know how they do it, say the name of all the cards shown instead of just one. You'll get it instantly. Now it wont be an ilusion for anyone else that wanted to view it. Report
January 16, 200917 yr comment_308068 Now it wont be an ilusion for anyone else that wanted to view it.Haha I said all of the names of the cards out aloud and it still didn't make sense. I don't get how it works... Report
January 16, 200917 yr comment_308072 Back to year 7 for you!Haha. :y: I never was good with stuff like that, and this explains why (it's a comment from some site regarding the experiment):This is the oldest trick in the book. I don't get why this is somehow indicative of poor human intellect. We scan our field of vision for the important details. We ignore the rest. Most people simply assume that the cards that are not remembered are the same. We don't store visual information as a computer does. We don't scan it systematically. We actually see very little. Our brain fills in the rest of the details with what it thinks should be there. Posted by: Scott Fanetti on August 3, 2004 01:52 PM Edit: Although it should be noted that you don't learn card tricks at school. :) Edited January 16, 200917 yr by Mybowlcut Report
January 16, 200917 yr comment_308108 I can't believe anyone falls for that... Agreed. If you can't work that one out go back to school. Edited January 16, 200917 yr by cuzzo Report
January 16, 200917 yr Author comment_308139 I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't seen it but just because its there doesn't mean its real. Report
January 16, 200917 yr comment_308147 Edit: Although it should be noted that you don't learn card tricks at school. :) We did at mine. :y: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now