Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Sound like a good plan. I'll be going from 3k to 5k as well, can't wait to see how much differance it actually makes.
  2. Most of us are male... doesn't mater how bold you make it, we don't read instructions! :bash:
  3. Just take the money and run :bash: Can't wait to see the calendar!!
  4. I cut myself on the forklift yesterday... I think yours wins Jip :bash: Where's the pics?
  5. I'm guessing mine might be a bit too big??
  6. Can't wait to get mine running!! Engine build is tomorrow, interior is coming Monday... Might take her out before everything is finished? (which won't be for months)
  7. We have a new random photo thread... and that doesn't look very healthy!
  8. So... my car would be classed as a Girl, because it ain't going on a dirt road? Well, come on 67Rolla ol' girl, we know when we're not wanted! :lmao: Edit; Noticed the spelling mistake when you quoted me :P
  9. FINE, be like that!!!
  10. I haven't got mine yet?? :)
  11. I'm guessing Luke's not going to be a fan of Captain Morgan today :)
  12. Never heard of it... Man I hope you're not working today.
  13. Sounding a little better. Can't wait to see the pics!
  14. What grinds my gears? Not being able to sleep...
  15. Not really, Whole sale is $500k+GST Oh and I'd say they block 2 lanes for safety reasons??
  16. WTF?? That's some seriously messed up sh!t!!
  17. I'll take those seeing as I guessed first :) Pair of fans===> Fan of Pears
  18. Got an update on my bitch. Looks like I'll be earning the company $160K clear profit on an order tomorrow... woo :)
  19. Car is no longer going in Motorvation. :y: decided not to rush everything (polite version). On an up note, the interior is finished and I'll be picking it up Monday!!! :)
  20. Christmas tree===> Keg Tree :) As per Irokin's request away from pr0n :y:
  21. Also fun to research :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.