Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. jizz :dance: Hey Jip, that 5 car line up at the lights is bigger than most WA cruises! :y: I should add, I am partly to blame for this, having my car off the road for almost a year.
  2. Whats a catalytic converter? :dance:
  3. Sikaflex is the way to go!!
  4. I'm sure those taps are just for show! I tried to use mine and it broke :dance: I took the bottom hose off and drain it that way. Edit: I also had the rad out of the car so I could make sure I got everything out.
  5. The ute with the aircon... I had 5 split systems on the ute on the way home today :y: Just need to get them fitted now... to the house, not the ute :dance:
  6. Oh Sh!t... that car looks overrated :dance: I hope it gets found unharmed.
  7. :lolcry: That's a great story . And someone needs a smack in the head for that grinder!
  8. They definately came in manual, just not very common. You should take her down the quarter when you get her, should run in the 14's very low 15's... FUN!!
  9. :hmm: I do believe I see a third wire?? Does more (or used to do more at one time) than turn the light in the switch on!
  10. Hey Jip we've had the ugly PT convertable in WA for years, seems almost popular... I hadn't seen this thread since all the crash tests were posted, was freaky to watch after my wife was just in a high speed crash. As much as we both hated her astra work car, to impact head-on at 100km's so hard that the car didn't travel forward from the impact and have no major injuries and have the car still look normal from the front doors back... I'm very impressed. The windscreen didn't even break! All doors were still functioning properly, which is fortunate because it was on fire.
  11. I've seen photos, very nice!! :) And Irokin, BOOOO! That is all.
  12. Well done Lexxi, and I'll let Tabby tell you all what she brought :)
  13. So... the more tax you pay the less you get?? Well that sounds fair :) If your going to give it to everyone, give it to everyone!
  14. Wow looks like an awesome night was had by most. Would have loved to have been there. I'm sure it would have been more fun than being in Freo Emergancy :)
  15. Don't know or care if the other driver is insured, Nay was working and in a work car at the time. Work (workers comp) cover everything. Car was (isn't much any more) a holden astra wagon. Finally found one good point about the car... crashes well! Not much left of either vehicle, but the astra held up ok from the doors back considering it stopped at 100km/h. Airbags are good!! :P As Nay is the Health and safety co-ordinator for her work, one of her performance indicators in her job is to lower "lost time injuries". As Nay didn't miss all of Friday (was working that morning) if she works on monday she hasn't had a lost time injury! She will be working from home for the next few weeks. Edit: by the way, Nay is home :P
  16. Me and my lovely wife Renee (Nay), I'm the one on the right :P
  17. Thanks guys. I don't think luck had anything to do with it... I perfer the someone watching over her (and me getting in there) idea. :P The first corner pulling out from work I got everything wrong, overtook someone in the outside lane then flicked to the inside lane to get past a truck while entering a 90deg turn and excellerating... car got sideways, have no idea how I kept it in one lane. :) Nay was the only one with serious enough injuries to require a transfer from Rockingham hospital to Fremantle, so I'm sure the other people are all ok. She hasn't come out uninjured, but as far as we can tell at this time, nothing that a couple weeks R&R and a few months chiro and physio wont fix. Her back and neck were just starting to recover from the last crash. :no2: She's now been in 3 crashes, none her fault. The other 2 were while stopped at red lights (I was driving for one of those). The 4WD was definately in the wrong (there were loads of witnesses who all told her :P), failed to stop at the intersection (I'm pretty sure there would have been stop signs on there street). But with two kids in the car to distract you, these things happen.. I'm sure no parent would do that intensionally.
  18. It's been a long day. I got a phone call from my wifes mobile about 10:30am while I was at work. Was some lady telling me Nay (my wife) had been in a serious car accident and was about to be taken to hospital. I got to the hospital as fast as I could (sorry to the dozens of people I cut off), It sux to see loved ones in pain and not be able to help much :P Nay was driving along a main road at 100kmh, a 4WD came out of a side street as she was passing it. She had time to touch the brake pedal, but didn't wash any speed off. She hit the side of the 4WD square on spinning her car around and throwing the 4WD back the way it came from a good 15-25m. There were 2 babies in the 4WD, the yongest (about 6-8 weeks old) was thrown out of it's capsule into the cargo area. Somehow neither of the babies were badly injured. Nays car burst into flames after impact, somehow the doors were still working fine and she was able to get herself out. An off duty nurse helped Nay away from the fire and looked after her till the ambo's came. She said there was also a nice young guy that was holding her hand and looking after her. Two cement trucks pulled over and used the water pumps on their trucks to put the car out. Nay is in hospital overnight, has bad wiplash/bruising and a very sore right ankle but all the scans are showing no major injuries. Firstly, thank you God, I'm amazed that anyone can walk away from an impact like that, and was so relieved to hear the babies were ok. Secondly, I would like to thank those strangers who stopped and help out. I would like to think most people would do the same, but your heros in my book! Well I'm absolutely wrecked!
  19. Finishing school is over rated. For most people (in WA anyway) it means you have 2 less years working experiance behind you :D I graduated, has never helped me at all. My wife dropped out of school, she's 23 and has 2 deplomas and has nearly completed a degree.
  20. Agree with 13BT_K20, gov has never given me anything before (gave my boss and his boss $3k each last payout, just cos they don't know how to practise safe sex!!) I won't believe it till I get it!
  21. No more than 120kg over... the 4K only weighs about 60kg!!
  22. Yes. :bash:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.