Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Thanks guys. I have a 5K on it's way :y: I'm trying to get my hands on a twin carby setup. Going to work the cam, change the diff, should be enough to move the little girl a bit quicker! Other things to be done: Waiting for the Aus$ to improve before I buy the gauges. Found someone to retrim the seats/doors/inserts, going red leather. Going to buy new venetian and red carpet off ebay. Clean up all the chrome. Modify my sub-boxes to fit in the boot and get the stereo installed. (2x500WRMS :o ) Fit the disc brakes. Car is definately going to be in Motorvation (if they accept the entry). Will get some pics as soon as I can. Edit: I am still chasing a dash pad and a fuel cap (mine leaks)...
  2. Just got this delivered from the US. Everyone at work thinks I'm mad...
  3. *^%#!! That's terable. Commiserations. :)
  4. 67Rolla looks like it has a new engine on the way :y: And hopefully I can twist some arms into supplying some goodies to add to this engine...
  5. OK, so it's just me...
  6. I want some stickers of this one!! The shape would work well on the rear edge of my rear quarters :y:
  7. That 11 is sexy!! What year is the 10? These two aren't in the Corolla Database yet.
  8. I'll take a pair to fit the KE10, if available??
  9. Go the Ducati, best sounding bike ever... sounds like pure speed!
  10. I travel along a highway to and from work that if you change lanes at certain points you almost halve your trip... But it is always the same, and you can change well before it gets busy.
  11. OK, so at it stands it's me and a maybe from White sandshoe. We still have 26 days to make-up our minds... I hope to be mostly done by then (minus gauges and deck).
  12. lol, no you don't have to enter your car. It's best not to rush a restore. I had a mad rush getting my Soarer ready, half the gear wasn't working properly, was a nightmare. But all was sweet and relaxing as soon as I got to the show and excepted no more could be done. I'm hoping this one wont be a repeat of that...
  13. Link: http://www.motorplex.com.au/motorvation/motorvation23.php Please hold off on entering until we have sorted what we are doing and can enter as a group.
  14. Sounds good. Just remember cars need to be looking above average, preferably show quality. I saw a magna club entry there last time... it was sad, don't want that for Rollaclub. Hey Chris, who's permission do we need to go in as Rollaclub? Does someone have banners?? Hey Lappy, have you still got the jnr sedan?? What happened to Madrolla68? That car would be good to have with us!
  15. I think that's a bloody awesome outcome! Did your rolla manage to come out repairable and without a yellow??
  16. Yep. OK just spoke to AJ (my brother-in-law who is restoring my car), he is going to send all my chrome-work and interior down to me for me to fix it up ready for the show. The dash is getting plate welded over in the next week (or so) and I will be getting new gauges and radio deck to put in her (in a month or so). I'm not sure what I will do with the demister controls, probably just get new knobs and vinyl lables to put above each item... Here is the gauges I want, mine will have chrome surround and be in KM/H And Here is the deck I'm planning on getting
  17. Sweet! I will have to get a move on myself to get some worthy pics by the deadline!! Interior, Exterior and Engine bay!! :P
  18. Hi all, Well my car hasn't had much progress in the past month, but I have been assured it will be ready well before January... I had my Soarer in the 20th Motorvation and had a great weekend! Who here (that has a well above average Rolla, SIKROLLA I'm looking at you) would be interrested in entering next year? Entrys close 30th November, but you get a better price if you enter before 30th September. Entry is $80 - Camping is $35 extra - Weekend buddy camping pass is $85 (Max 3 per entrant). I would recommend everyone who enters buy all 3 buddy passes and bring family, friends, or fellow club members along. The more people we have camping the merrier!! The usual club setup is to use 1-2 bays for the cars and 1 entire bay for a large marque (and small tents behind to sleep in), makes for a great weekend! Anyone interrested??
  19. Wow just saw this thread. What a steal!! That would be worth easily tripple what he paid for it. Just out of interrest is it a 67?? What are the first 3 digits of the chasis number/VIN?? Well done, great buy!
  20. OK... So when is this meet and cruise?? Sorry guys, totaly forgot. Spent the day at my Gran's in Dawesville..
  21. Deffinately looks the part :fuzz: She's coming along nicely.
  22. It's factory. You didn't think of me for the 7K :fuzz: Whatever keten offered I'll halve it!!
  23. Never seen anything pre KE20 on the roads... Sounds pretty sweet! Since when have you been in WA??
  24. I should be there, can't wait to check out the garage/ Cactuar Racing Car! I don't think the Rolla will be done by then... I'm really missing it ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.