Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. Umm couple of changes for mine. Colour is now White, was originally Green (found out when stripping the paint back). I'm reasonably sure its 11/67 Build, and I'm Ken from Perth. Currently no engine, but 5K is being rebuilt for her. Think that just about covers it...
  2. I thought as much. Saw multiple feedback from 2 or 3 names than a negative... Prices are close to 10 x what I am willing to pay on some items :) I found a really good seler in the USA, but I'm not telling who till she sends me the list of all the Toyota items she has (not listed on ebay) and I get first dibs! :)
  3. 5K HAS ARRIVED!!! :) Thanks Nate, can't wait to get it painted and shiny :)
  4. Sorry all, no pics yet. Will get some sent to me later this week. We got the engine out and everything else out of the engine bay. I think I'm going to have a hard time wireing it all up again :) We rubbed it all back and welded up the only rust spot (behind the battery), then gave it all a very thick coat of hi-fill. Looked friggen awesome just in primer :) I can't wait to get the 5K in there!! Biggest thing now is finding a good (but affordable) shop to shorten a diff and customise the tailshaft...
  5. " I kissed a girl and I liked it " lol
  6. Expecting the 5K tomorrow or Monday, took a while for it to get packed and shipped. Will definately be posting when the 5K arrives :hmm: Going up to AJ's panel shop over the weekend to pull the 3k and toyoglide out, ready for the engine bay and whole car to get their final coats. Can't wait, will try to get some good pics. Edit: oh and I just brought one of those cheep, fake (red) JAF badges off ebay. Will let you know if it is any good when it arrives. JAF Badge
  7. I was thinking (and it was painful >.< ) I'm planning on putting in central locking and alarm/imob, should I remove the door and boot locks?? Car is getting sprayed next week, would need to lock in my final answer Saturday... Was also thinking about removing the ignition and putting in a start button? What do we think?
  8. Great airbrushing there Johno, what do you call that design?? :hmm:
  9. Over here you expect to find a new dent when ever you come back from shopping...
  10. That makes the white one a 67 KE10 Boot and the other one a 68-on KE10. These differences make it very hard to get the correct parts for my 67 :y:
  11. OK from top to bottom: Doors and quarters are interchangeable White bootlid looks like an early KE10 (if you don't want it I would like to buy the trim/handle thing), not 100% sure on other bootlid KE11 Grill, not sure but I think dash fits both (I would like to buy dash if you don't want it) Ke10 Grill Hope that helps :y:
  12. Thanks guys. Sounds promising, I'm sure all the mounts will need to be modded, but if I can use the original Toyoglide shifter & surround I'll be happy!
  13. OK putting in my enty form now. Am I entering as Rollaclub Group or individual?? Edit: All done, no Rollaclub entry :yes:
  14. Hi all, I currently have a 3K in my KE10, but have a 5K on the way. Can I use the 3K rocker cover on the 5K?? I want to do this because the 3K rocker cover has the old Toyota symbol on it, where as the 5K is blank. Cheers, Ken Edit: Also, the 5K is coming with a 3Spd Auto from a Ke50-70 (not entirely sure what model), will I have to modify the tunnel??
  15. That looks amazing! I'll be giving this a go on mine soon. How long did it take?
  16. Saw this at the shops tonight. Bit rough, but with a bit of TLC...
  17. I'm missing something here. Isn't all the spray work finished??
  18. I don't have a friend named Goole? :dance:
  19. 67Rolla-Ken replied to frax's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Maybe, but the comonwhore in question was built 10 years later... It amazes me how Toyota was always miles in front in design and technology, buy Oz never got any of those models. They only got the models that were comparable to the crap made here... Beautiful machine you got there.
  20. Well if you happen to have a dash pad, I NEED IT!!
  21. Looking fantastic!! Colour sceme works well, love the interior. I will keep an eye out for a red badge, if you keep an eye out for a dash pad (ke10) :y:
  22. Entry by end of this month, show in Jan... If your trying to sell it should be long gone by then. People are always wanting Aristo's on www.soarercentral.com With a 14.28 time slip, they'll love her!
  23. These are the gauges I am getting, in the Blue (Shown on left gauge, not the Teal shown on the right) With chrome surrounds.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.