Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. It's a torana in disguise, get him! :lol:
  2. Yay, stuff is happening! Balcatta, that's like a gazillion light years away... and the other side of that river :lol: Would offer to help with the move, but I work 6 days a week... Does that get me out of it??
  3. S**t!! I wouldn't think that would be fixable, and it looked soo tidy :lol: Another reason why my beasty is getting $7K+ full comp as soon as she's ready to leave the paint shop! I hope she can be fixed... but that looks brutal.
  4. Apparently she was driving along as per every other day, then the car was rolling... That's about the size of it. Then she tried to kick the windscreen out to get out but couldn't, and had to wait for someone to get her out. This is a dirt road that leads to a local school, she is not the first teacher to roll her car on that road. Should ask for danger pay! She went to work today (despite her hubby telling her not to) and didn't feel too good. Has ended up back in hospital with some seapige on the splein (I can't spell). From what I'm hearing it's not bad, but she needs to stay in hospital.
  5. Not the best pic, but this is what's left of my sister-in-law's focus. She was driving on a gravel road she has to take to and from work each day. Haven't got many details yet but it rolled twice and landed on it's side. She's a bit shaken but no serious injuries. They have had nothing but problems from this car from day one, it finally had a good quality...
  6. Slow and steady is the only way for Corolla fanatics... :bash:
  7. ...and you said no planned mods! Looks awesome, would like to see more pics.
  8. Oh, I can't make it... Just kidding, see ya there!
  9. 5pm as it currently stands.
  10. I think Teddy & Gavclassic would have something to say about that! looks friggin awesome, is this joining us on our meet on Sunday??
  11. Yep I drive past there. also see several on Leach & Abernethy most mornings, and a white one on Tonkin most arvos.
  12. I thought you were going to link to Teddy's Volvo! :dance:
  13. I see quite a few T18's (2-3 most days to and from work), I don't think they're that rare... Just hard to buy? Edit: Still NEVER seen another KE10 on the road!!
  14. If you keep it at 5pm I'm in (in the Avalon if the wife doesn't need it, or the falcoon if she does) But can't make it any earlier. Edit: What suburb you coming from h1 roll4??
  15. Can't say any of it worked for me. Way too much happening with that interior.
  16. You sure no how to word a story there Jip...
  17. Very nice. What condition is the nterior in?
  18. WOW, I haven't been around long enough to know this car she looks amazing! You got her to that level, I would like to think that what happens after doesn't matter so much.
  19. I think 7Shades stacks them on top of each other for storage ;)
  20. Happy birthday. I haven't conversed with you much on here, but I love looking through your memorial build thread. It's a great thing your doing there, keep it up!... But not today, today relax & enjoy ;)
  21. If your offering I'll take the 50 Jip :D
  22. That sounds completely random Jip?? How did your brake booster cause those symptoms? (Not doubting, just curious). I would guess low idle.
  23. OK to most guys that would be a perfect night! :D Not to me but, cos I'm married. Just thought I'd better add that.
  24. I got busy and only just remembered today :P
  25. I've seen a few pics before of this one, and your other two (the white one that was on ebay and the green one are both yours??), HOW THE HELL DO YOU KEEP THEM LOOKING THAT HOT??!!! More to the point, do you have a wife? If yes, how do you convince her to let you keep them in that condition?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.