Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

67Rolla-Ken

Donor
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken

  1. I'll be in the avalon, hence, I'm running with the TOC...
  2. Hey, I might have my car done in time... maybe? Definately down for a calender.
  3. ... do you go to a special school?
  4. Thanks guys. I'm thinking between 3.7 - 3.9 sounds like the go. The fact that it's a 5K I'm thinking I should lean on the 3.7 side of the equation?
  5. 2:34:15.20 or there abouts...
  6. Whats with that big dent? :P I think we have a winner for best AE82!! Looking mad, can it be driven at that hight??
  7. OK, going to visit her at the paint shop on Sunday. AJ (My brother-in-law who is doing the respray) was saying he thought it could do with 3.8:1, as he is a panel beater I thought I'd get a few more opinions :P
  8. Not sure, but really struggles to go over 90km/h... (that was with 3k and 2spd)
  9. Hi all, It is nearly time for me to think about putting my KE10 back together. I may have found a place that can cut and weld a new diff into my axle, or mod a new axle to match my offset and stud pattern. My question is what ratio would best suit a 5K powered, 3spd auto KE10?? I will be mainly using her for Sunday strolls, but would also like to take her to the drags occasionally. Not hoping for anything overly fast, mid to low 16 would be fine. Top speed, as long as she can do 120km/h without breaking a sweat I'm happy. I think her kerb weight is ~700kg?? If you need any more info let me know. Cheers, Ken Edit: Also, does anyone know if the bumpers and grill are chrome plated (I'm hoping not...)?
  10. Mainfreight, TNT (my personal pick) shouldn't be too hard. A Corolla engine is a small parcel for these guys... You may have to pay up front, not having an account. Cost me ~$200 to get my engine from QLD to WA via Mainfreight, or ~$280 via TNT (note, this is a special account holder rate). I trust TNT more, worth the extra $80 ...
  11. Looking very nice! Just needs a respray now :P "ducks an runs"
  12. I may have found a place that can change (cut and weld) a new diff onto my axle! My gauges are paid for and should be here in 2-3 weeks :P Got to get the interior back so I can get it re-trimmed, and all trim back so I can start polishing. Will look at collecting all this from the paint shop over the weekend. I think she may just make it to Motorvation....
  13. I'm in, but I'm running with the TOC... :wink:
  14. I changed my mind on most of this, I have decided to keep as much of her stock as I can. Only mods (apart from engine) will be steering wheel, gauges and radio. Gauges are to be fitted to a plate over the original hole, so I can swap back to stock if I want. She should be great with the 5k, but if I can't get hold of a better diff it could end badly... I have a very heavy foot :wink:
  15. Now for the Thermostat housing.. Before After Not finished just a quick 30 minute job.
  16. A lot of sanding then Autosol
  17. OK have polished the rocker cover, not 100% happy might sand it a bit more. Spent about 4 hours on it so far... And heres the bootlid badge I scored, thanks Paddy
  18. That's a good excuse! I had to waste my time on Toyota Owners Club, not nearly as fun!
  19. Yeh thats just a privacy thing.
  20. Wow, that makes a huge difference. Looking good!
  21. Honor, and the paces are called out.
  22. At how many paces? :P
  23. Mikey, I love the bonnet vents! Whole car looks mad.
  24. ...and a set of these fantastic steak knives!
  25. Howdy Jayme, That profile pic looks familiar :cool: That is one seriously nice machine. Come over to the dark side from TOC, we have stickers!! I'm hoping to organise a combined club meet when my car is finished (if it ever gets finished...).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.