October 31, 200817 yr comment_286117 Shot gun a turn if you do get one! :) I use to ride every where on my mountain bike when I was a youing tacker, most of the time with no hands, so I alsways wanted to get one, but never did. Report
October 31, 200817 yr comment_286137 Tazzy Rollaclub turning into a circus?? All you need now is to cram 6 people into a mini. Report
October 31, 200817 yr comment_286140 I tried several times, I'd get 1m and kept leaning forward so i'd fall off. Report
October 31, 200817 yr Author comment_286225 Tazzy Rollaclub turning into a circus?? All you need now is to cram 6 people into a mini. How about 6 people into a rolla? haha Yeah Think i might get one off ebay Si!! Ill let you have a go when i get it! :) I think beers will help with balance haha! Edited October 31, 200817 yr by leigh Report
October 31, 200817 yr comment_286233 A couple of blokes at work used to ride one around the work carpark every lunch. They got pretty damn good. My mate then bought one, he rides to the shop on it. Report
November 1, 200817 yr comment_286258 I've always wanted one of these SOOOOOooooooooo badly. Tell me how it goes. :) Report
November 1, 200817 yr comment_286262 A couple of blokes at work used to ride one around the work carpark every lunch. They got pretty damn good. My mate then bought one, he rides to the shop on it. Where does he put the shopping? :) Report
November 1, 200817 yr comment_286275 I have one, took me a couple of hours to get the basics down, then about a full day to ride it "semi" properly. Great learning curve for balance obviously. Wear a helmet though, I had a tendance to grab the uni when I was falling off instead of reaching out to the ground to break my fall. Instead my head copped a beating. Report
November 2, 200817 yr comment_286746 Where does he put the shopping? :jamie: His girlfriend following him with an embarrased look on her face would carry it. Report
November 3, 200817 yr comment_286831 http://shop.ebay.com.au/items/_W0QQ_nkwZun...fromZR40QQ_mdoZ Eat your hearts out.....i like my balls to much. lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now