Everything posted by 67Rolla-Ken
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
OK, here we go! Stripping Car pt1 Stripping Car pt2 Stripping Car pt3 Stripping Car pt4 (some priming!!) I couldn't be bothered sorting thru them, so... sorry about the amout of pics :hmm: If anyone wants to see bigger copies of any of the pics let me know.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Sorry Rad Rolla, I completely missed your question :hmm: Rims cost $1100 with rubber. Only 5.5 wide, but thats plenty for me.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
I have resized the pics, but there are well over a hundred and that only covers progress upto Easter Saturday! Where should I put them online??
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Payed $280 for both guards, bonnet, drivers door, rear view mirror, and trim :hmm:
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
OK, locking in my final answer :hmm: ... I'm going white with red. I have changed to red cos my current interior is red and my plates are red on white and reds the Toyota colour!!
-
Corollas In Movies
I saw a red ae86 2 door sedan in Silence of the Lambs the other night.
-
Lappy's Corolla
That looks beautiful!!! EDIT: Love the stance :D
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
After having a pearl white car, "easy touchups" is the main thing I was after with this respray. That pearl was a pain in the ass! I'm still not sure how it will look... I think with the interior I am planning (white vinyl with orange piping, + orange stripes matching stripes on outside of car) it will look quite striking.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Yeh, I'm stoked I managed to track down the trim. I don't want to go an off white because it's too common for the Ke10. I want semi-original with a bit of a race look.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Sorry folks I'm too stuffed to sort out the pics at the moment. I have a week until I buy my paint and I'm re-thinking my colour choice. What do we think of a brilliant (Arctic) white, with one large orange stripe with orange pin-stripes either side? l HH l sorta thing, but up over the passenger side (so it goes over the scoop, which will be positioned above the carby, on the mat black second bonnet). EDIT: The main reason for the re-think is I now have the chrome trim that goes down the sides, therefore I can make her look more original. With her being the oldest, registered & running Rolla on here, that might be a good idea.
-
Ke10 Corolla
Cheers. I have decided not to put flares on mine... ran out of money, and respray is happening currently.
-
Panelbeating Help
Make friends with a good panelbeater...
-
Who Would Be Interested In Ke1x T Shirts
KE10 T-Shirt
-
Who Would Be Interested In Ke1x T Shirts
Have you seen the ones on ebay??
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Got new front guards, thanks Scott, all fitted well and looking great. Should be finnished in about 3 weeks. Also, I now have a second bonnet, which is to be mat black with a scoop above the carby. :D
-
Top Gear Polar Special
I don't know if this is new but I just found it. I couldn't believe it could be possible to drive to the north pole! Top Gear Polar Special Just follow the 9 parts thru if you can be bothered.
-
Sister's 1987 Ae82
It looks great, but (in my opinion) nothing remotely like an AE86..
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
I upgraded from a Soarer to the KE10 :cool: They are great.... but expensive to keep. A timing belt kit is ~$1600 (not fitted) and they are too technical to work on at home. I loved my Soarer but $11,000 maintenance in one year....
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
This is getting worse every time I look :cool: My Rolla is in the process of a bare metal respray, I would be shattered if someone hit her soon after! Good luck with the repair.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Well, after we stripped back the inch thick bog (not exagerating), we found the front of the passenger gaurd was pushed in and rusted thru. Both are stretched, beaten and too thin to weld. Could be fixed if I had an extra month to spend on repairing them, which I don't have, or was willing to build them out of bog again (not much point going bare metal then doing that). Soooo...... I'm kinda screwed at the moment.
-
67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!
Things aren't going well :cool: She is back to bare metal, but the front gaurds are trashed. The rest is relatively OK for a 41 yr old car. I need some guards urgently!!!
-
The Term "mint"
I had an ex show car. It was a show car, then I pulled the $10k stereo out, then it was rear-ended. :jamie:
-
Ae86 In Osbourne Park
No idea... But I drive past a nice metallic blue KE20 every day. It lives on Wanaping Rd Kenwick.
-
Ahg Performance Driving
I could win!! :jamie: If I've changed my bushes by the time this is on, I'll consider it.
-
What Is This Corolla?
I've had 2 of them. Indestructable!!!! If it has plastic either side of the numberplate it's a 86 if not, a 85 (correct me if i'm wrong).