Everything posted by Mybowlcut
-
When's The Next Cruise?
Haha I'm very interested in jt3's twincam, actually. I had a look at it today and am getting Chris to give it a look over. If all goes well, it'll be my first 4age driven car. :2thumbs: When is the cruise?
-
When's The Next Cruise?
I might be able to come to this if I get a car by then haha..
-
Ke70 Dx Sedan...
Hahaha nice.. what I was planning on doing since I bought the Superlites haha. I wouldn't have it that low at the back! Looks so hot though haha. As for the mags, I agree... but I don't think it'll change his mind haha. Are the engine plans still the same? Needs mud guards off now that it's that low haha. Are you gonna keep this thread updated? I'm really interested to see your plans for it.
-
Gball
Damn. :bash: Haha. Thought it seemed a bit too ridiculous to be real...
-
Gball
Anyone saw this? Could be used as a tracking device! Haha... it's weird...
-
Wa Off Topic
"And who? And nah, pick us up." These are getting boring.
-
Wa Off Topic
I miss getting drunk and dancing with you... someone sent that to my house phone as a talk text... who the f@$k?
-
Show Us Ur Rides
Matte black looks pretty cool... but the wing and height ruin it.
-
Show Us Ur Rides
Hm... 5k into a ke20.. :D
-
Direct Charging
Yeah, I was never a fan of the fees in the first place (like everyone else), but this is better than it was before.
- Wa Off Topic
-
Direct Charging
You like it too?
- Wa Off Topic
-
Direct Charging
Not because it's that interesting... but just because I can: link.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Yes I could, but when you transfer between funds, you have to do it in its entirety. Also, you can't withdraw money out of a fund if the balance of the fund is above $200, which means that even if I did transfer it, I couldn't get it out. They really do make sure that you can't get at it if it's worth anything... I'm thinking I'll just wait until so many fees get taken off that it gets to $200... :y: The fees were apparently due to the "share market being crap" or something.. not to do with any transfers as I haven't touched this particular fund - it was created when I started working at a job agency.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Having $600 in a super fund that I can't withdraw, while it is decreasing in value. But hey, all that matters is that in 40 years time I'll be able to get that... oh... wait... by then there won't be any money left! f@$kING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT SYSTEM.
-
Wa Off Topic
And the spelling bee runner up is... Dan!
-
Show Us Who You Are... Putting A Face To The Name.
Exactly how big... :) That photo reminds me of my trip to Sydney... sigh.
-
Wa Off Topic
http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...st&p=322502
-
Wa Off Topic
Nah.. pet owners who don't know how to own their pets.. that's lame. :)
- Wa Off Topic
-
What Is Off Topic?
Chat thread would be better in the form of an IRC channel or simply using an Instant Messaging program.
-
Youtube Video's
That's one thing I just can't find funny that everyone else does... I know why it's supposed to be funny, but it's just not..
-
Youtube Video's
HAHAHA! That was sooo good.
-
Show Us Who You Are... Putting A Face To The Name.
Haha why?