Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mybowlcut

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mybowlcut

  1. I'm very intrigued... might be coming.
  2. Just watched war of the worlds... possibly the crappest movie ever. I found myself wanting to stop watching on more than one occasion but had to see if there was something good after the crappiness.. they're wasn't.
  3. Or... I could just buy a RWD E30... then I don't have to wait for rain! :D Edit: Is anyone actually going to this besides me?
  4. Oh wait... I'm after a diff for my KE70 not a whole T18 haha. T18 might be pretty cool though actually... cause I want to do *khana* style events with The D Man who has the T18 also haha. But I'd have to find an engine for it... shouldn't be too hard I guess. Hey this could actually work out alright! Haha.
  5. What price might that be, young man? Oh, and is it still sounding alright?
  6. Wow sounds huge... I'm very interested if a few other guys in 50kw Toyotas come! Never been on a night cruise before.
  7. Oh I see.. cheers!
  8. Wouldn't a ta22 diff be hard to find? Is your tailshaft in good nick?
  9. Hey Jason. How did you do the wiring for the thermo? Got any pics of it?
  10. Hey. When I put the clutch in and out I can hear a noise from the engine bay (with the window down). It's like a "whish" noise.. like air is escaping and then stopping or something? It tends to happen more when I'm at higher revs. The clutch is new. I'm pretty sure the spigot bearing was changed shortly after the clutch was put in... but my memory is crap, so that could be wrong. It's really strange and was just wondering what it might be. Cheers.
  11. I could beat 12 ninety year olds! Why 4.11 t series? What about a T18 diff? That would be t series, wouldn't it? :wink:
  12. Something along my drive train is on its way out... was leaving a gravel driveway today and got it sideways onto the bitumen... after that it sounds like the wheel bearings were unusually louder than normal... any suggestions for a diff? Should I stick with K series? Any other means I'll have to get the tailshaft as well, eh?
  13. Doesn't get much worse than that.
  14. Ohhh ok.
  15. I would... but I don't have any money! Haha. Besides, I'm trying to buy a bomb for khanacross. Pretty good price for the stuff it has with it... but healthy 4k? Come on! Haha.
  16. Haha just realised that the fronts are way bigger than the rears (rims)!
  17. On the pulley... close enough.
  18. Last time I put a wanted ad here, this happened. Just giving you a heads up. :)
  19. Firstly, you don't have to try to make me look anymore stupid than I already am... I can do that fine on my own. :wink: Secondly, did you send that (edit: text) message to the wrong person? :) Ok Chris, cheers!
  20. What the hell do I look for when I'm doing my timing? It's supposed to be that white line on the timing belt, right? I can't see jack shit. Mum bought me a crappy timing light for christmas (she didn't realise) and like Chris already told me, they're crap at illuminating... I had to wait until it was dark just so that the light on this gun would work! Bah!
  21. Also interested in videos! :) Love those rims on KE20s... looks awesome. Nice colour too - my favourite. Perhaps BJF are his initials and 21 is his age?
  22. Never done it but it seems fun.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.