Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mybowlcut

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mybowlcut

  1. Haha! The tables have turned... :D
  2. Yeah I was planning on using them as a template. But... if I bought 4K gaskets I'd need to know if machinists enlarge the ports proportionally from the inside out. Basically I want to know if this is guaranteed so that I can just take the new 4K gasket to a machinist instead of screwing around with taking all the crap off and then drawing it.
  3. A contin-what-etie? My bad. Grammar then. :D
  4. That's a good point (seeing that video). What is your opinion on the way it collapsed? Yeah, I got interested because people started posting more than sentence saying "i reckon it's all crap" when they hadn't even seen the movie. Had nothing to do with the fact that they agreed with me.. what's with the harsh tone?
  5. Good question, bad spelling. :D
  6. True, I never considered that.
  7. Yeah but the problem with that is that I have to take off the intake manifold and exhaust manifold just to draw it up. I'd like to avoid having to do that... so there is no guarantee then?
  8. I find that confusing haha... do you mean you think there is too much evidence that says that they knew what was going on (eg they planned it)? Or that you think the conspiracy is incorrect and the buildings were genuinely attacked by terrorists? :hmm: If nothing else it's an interesting documentary that makes you think.
  9. Hey. I'm trying to figure out a way to make a custom intake gasket for my 5K. My first thought was to buy a 4K gasket and get a machinist to enlarge the holes. Would this work? In other words, can it be guaranteed that the head ports were enlarged from the centre out in a uniform fashion? E.g. the photo below: If it can be guaranteed, then I can do what I first planned and I'm hoping it will work. Cheers.
  10. Haha yeah. They couldn't stress enough the fact that it was nothing like the old one.. it's funny. Although it seems from the votes that Mother is the most popular.
  11. Haha have you seen Fully Flared (or maybe Yeah Right)? Brandon biebel is going on about redline during his intro haha it's pretty funny. Someone else who likes Black V... awesome. I don't know anyone who likes it. I hate the regular V it tastes like crap.
  12. Snap! I saw that video somewhere else... I hate knowing that my car is having problems. I freak out! Haha. If my engine died I'd be devo.
  13. You don't need thousands of people. People are f&&ked up. If you tell them that by killing a few hundred people, that them and their families and their children's families would be set for life, some people would take the opportunity. The problem I have with that though, is that they weren't setting it up to look like al qaeda planted explosives, rather that they hijacked some planes and flew them into the buildings. Please watch the movie as it does a better job at explaining it than I ever will. :hmm:
  14. That's more like it! Finally this thing is going somewhere. Just out of curiosity, what do the governments do that we don't want to know about that make our lives more peaceful? I agree with not telling the public about world threatening things for the sake of calm, but when the world threatening thing is a corrupt government agenda it's a bit different. Yeah, several people responsible for the architecture had voice/video recordings stating it was built to take multiple impacts. There were also several comparison videos of a building being demolished and one of the WTCs going down and the structure of the collapses were exactly the same. Seriously flaws with the metal work? Yes, they show footage of the core colums after the collapse. "Pancake theory. According to which, the fires, while not melting the steel, heated it up sufficiently to cause the floors weakened by the airplane strikes to breake loose from the steel columns and this started a chain reaction." According to that theory you should have been able to see a whole stack of crumbled floors piled on top of each other and spindle of core columns standing. "There is no scenario for a pancake effect of buildings falling that allows them to fall at the rate of freefall." A demolition expert was shown talking about how they cut the beam at an angle when demolishing a building. There were pools of molten metal (I don't know why Redwarf was making fun of this - if you watch the videos you can see it) at the bottom of each tower. "For well over 6 weeks after the collapse, hot spots of over 2000F were documented in the debris. This is 500F hotter than jet fuel even burns." It goes on... I agree that nothing is ever built 100% foolproof, but I'm very interested to know what flaws could have brought a building down like that. For the 100th time, have you watched it? I never wanted to discuss these "types" of documentaries, I wanted to discuss this specific one and the ideas brought forward by it. I wanted to see what people thought of specific evidence in the documentary and where it was all going. The fact is, they show all the evidence needed for both sides of the story. The fact that goverment officials were having breakfast with the guy who paid the guy who took down the first building on the morning of 9/11. George Bush's ties to the Bin laden family, etc, etc. Again, watch it and you'll know what I mean. What possible gain could they get out of preying on social fears? The whole movie is trying to point out that the government is preying on social fears so they can control the people. As a guy says in the movie, it's the Carl Schmitt idea, that if a nation has an enemy figure they are united and are easier to manipulate and hence further an agenda. If everyone saw this movie and decided that it was true, what did zeitgeist get out of it? A laugh? :hmm: VERY true. I still doubt some things in the movie, purely because I don't know enough about it to believe that it's true. I'm not stupid enough to believe it as the truth and I'm glad I'm one of the people who can make that distinction. The motive though, in this case is one of liberation and truth; a pure motive. They are trying to educate you on the things that are going on around you. They're not saying "now, after watching our documentary, go out and do this". Very well put. :hmm:
  15. Again, in the interest of an interesting discussion, what do you disagree with the movie about? I know you're asking him, but since you saw it, you probably would have saw that the guy who was supposedly flying that plane into the pentagon was deemed a crap flier by his peers in his flying course. Also, the 270 degree turn that the plane apparently performed but (prove me wrong here, I know little about the maneuverability of aircraft) was said to be extremely difficult/impossible, the fact that there was no remains from the plane (even though the turbines are made of steel that can withstand explosions and weigh 6 ton each)... etc. What are your opinions on this?
  16. Haha how did you go in the water? :hmm:
  17. +1 For some reason dates always change etc.
  18. Haha what a great little luxury car. Although not really little... 4L quadcam 32 valve engine... I see that it was for sale on a few different forums but the guy selling it was in Brisbane? Did you get it shipped over to Tassy?
  19. First of all, opinions were what I was looking for when I started this thread. But I was hoping that the people giving them would have at least watched it, which was the whole point of the discussion. I know the whole thing is probably old by now, but having only just seen it and searches on rollaclub bringing up no mention of it, I thought I'd see what everyone (who had seen it) thought about it. Just so you know, I am a firm believer in fact rather than faith, science over religion etc. I like to think that things that are proven are the only things that hold truth. But I can also open my mind to ideas that aren't proven or that I do not have immediate proof of. 9/11 happened on the other side of the world, but I can still say from the film that there is a good chance it was planned by the government. That is not to say I'm saying it's gospel, just that there is good chance. Personally, the word conspiracy theory makes me cringe. However, having watched the movie, I saw enough evidence (for me - I'm aware of the whole opinion thing) that the towers were blown up with explosives. Rather than reading accounts of the documentary, if you had watched it I think you'd be doing a bit more questioning. The fact that the architects who designed the WTC towers designed it to take the impact of (multiple) Boeing aircraft is one of many compelling reasons to believe that one plane could not make that building collapse the way it did. You might think I'm talking crap, but what's the point of accusing me of that without watching it first? I may have mumbled it up a bit but I believe the reasoning behind it is still there. If someone can't answer for something after this life then whats to stop them? Sorry bit off topic. Also I have a feeling religion and politics shouldn't be argued? Maybe? Pleaseeeee watch the documentary. As I said, I'm not one for believing in stuff that is based on false premise. I'm not trying to offend people who are religious (shouldn't have said religion is a bunch of crap), rather find out what they have to say about what zeitgeist put forward. I grew up in a religious family and went to a private primary school. We went to church every sunday and every day at school we went to mass... but yeah I don't need to say any more. As for the quote, I'm not quite sure what it's supposed to mean. I don't believe in higher beings; I believe that plain old energy is the highest being that exists and that everything that exists is made of energy, hence nothing is "higher" than anything else. I'm interested to know more about what the quote meant though. I know that one documentary won't change religion, but I was hoping to hear what you thought of the specific arguments raised by the film regarding religion. As for the 9/11 evidence, the film spends a good deal of time thoroughly disecting each aspect of the bombings. Again, I was hoping to hear peoples opinions on specific points - if they thought something was bs, why was it bs?
  20. There were enough facts in there to 1) confirm the fact that religion is a bunch of crap and 2) confirm the fact that a government bombed its own people. I thought, for example, it might be interesting how a religious person might respond to the film... etc. Another example, philbey said: What holes in the theory? Did you watch the movie? The whole point of this thread was to see what people thought of the movie, not what people think of conspiracy theories. If you've seen the movie, you might have realised that it proves some valid points. I'm not trying to make a difference... Just trying to discuss a movie. So you haven't seen it either? Anyone else want to tell me that the documentary is shit even though they haven't seen it?
  21. Come on guys! :hmm: The reason I started this thread was because I was recently made aware of several HUGE issues with the world today. Zeitgeist has brought forth reasons why certain events happened and reasons why they will continue to happen. Everyone has an opinion but no one is getting specific as to why they think it's false. I was hoping we could all discuss it... :hmm:
  22. Friggon hell... so many people posting from other forums!
  23. I'm very interested to know what specific parts you guys think were bs.
  24. Having a quick look, it does yeah. Have you seen zeitgeist Jono?
  25. Excuse my lack of knowledge... but what do you mean by keep the guards shape? From what I understand (not a lot :)), you're only tucking the lip under the guard, right? I didn't think it changed the actual guard in a big way except for poking a strip of metal out of the way? Heat gun and rubber mallet sounds good! Would be a lot cheaper too.. I wouldn't buy a guard roller but am still interested to know how much it is to hire one...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.