Everything posted by Mybowlcut
-
Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
Why are you taking it out anyway? What are you replacing it with? And from what?
-
Wa Off Topic
Haha I was questioning rather than stating.
-
Wa Off Topic
I need to read car magazines because I don't know what a nissan cefiro is? Haha! I'd rather die.
-
Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
Hahaha... good luck!
-
Wa Off Topic
I meant in the first photo... :yes:
-
One Piece Manifold Gasket- Who Makes Them 4k
That's interesting... might explain (what I think) is an exhaust leak on my 5K. Cheers for the info!
-
Scotts N Lukes Ke70.. Help Me people..
Not rolling this one as well, right?
-
Mitch's Ke70
Changed oil and oil filter... when I took the sump plug off, a bit of silicon fell off that had obviously been put on to stop any leaking... at the time - because it was so thin - I just ignored it. I put the plug back on and it was leaking... so annoying. Went to town and got a sump plug washer (thanks for the advice Chris) from Super Cheap (MALZ didn't have them...). It was still leaking (slowly) with the washer on, but I had already put 1.5L of the new oil in (to check for leaks)... so I had to drop that oil, put some gasket goo on the washer and chuck it back in. It leaked like a drop and I think it's stopped. The plug was tightened well the whole time though... Here are some pictures of the exhaust and random others:
-
Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
Haha whoa everyone wants to get in on the action.
-
Wa Off Topic
The back reminds me of a magna HAHA! Didn't know sr20s were 4 cylinder engines... haha.
-
Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
Wack some shit with hammers? That's just depressing haha. If you have all the tools that I'll need and some soft drink to keep me going, then yeah I'll do it haha. Edit: Oh yeah and a radio for JJJ.
-
Wa Off Topic
Wtf is a ceffy?
-
What Engine Oil Do You Use?
So I'm sticking with 20W/50 it looks like. :yes: I guess brand-wise it doesn't really matter then? Cheers guys.
-
What Engine Oil Do You Use?
Hey guys. I'm wondering what the best engine oil is for K motors. I've got a 5K and I'm planning on changing the oil today. I usually use Caltex Havoline multigrade 20W/50. It seems alright but I can't help but wonder if there's something better out there.. so what does everyone else use? Cheers.
-
Wa Off Topic
Hahaha Dan you're gonna get some weird looks hey!
-
Corollas In Movies
In kickboxer about 23 minutes into it I swear there is a yellow KE70 (or possibly corona) with chrome bumpers, quad headlights and I think fender mirrors... was awesome haha.
-
Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
Haha what do you need fixed? I'll give it a go!
-
Wa Off Topic
- Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
I do learn haha.- Zeitgeist
Yeah that or just explosives.. and indeed it is shady. Haven't looked at this thread for a while but thinking back to the film, it's scary to think that people do this shit.- Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
Yeah with Chris there... without him I'd have no clue... if you haven't already guessed, I'm not mechanically minded. :D- Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
Haha! I win!- Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
Coil? What do you mean?- T-18
Here is some longer footage of the T18. There is a hole in the exhaust if I remember correctly so that's why it sounds kinda tinny at high revs. Video doesn't really do the driving justice as it was a lot quicker in the car... but oh well.- Ran A Red Light
Haha I am so cautious on camera lights... - Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!