Everything posted by Mybowlcut
-
Show Us Who You Are... Putting A Face To The Name.
Haha. All you need is Photoshop and ImageReady. :locked:
-
Youtube Video's
Haha that is pretty cool... can't say I'd have the balls to go on it though!
-
Show Us Who You Are... Putting A Face To The Name.
:locked:
-
Youtube Video's
- Engine Affecting Radio
Ok so I'm looking for a capacitor. Can it be off any Make/Model or?- Spotted!
Keep on seeing a red twinky with rollaclub.com stickers on it parked on central ave in mt lawley... who is this?? Also, isn't a Toyota, but saw a newish Honda sedan with some nice wide rims (dunno what they were) and hell stretched tyres, possibly had a bit of (edit: negative) camber as well? Looked soooo nice... plates were cintaaa. I think I've seen them before...- Engine Affecting Radio
Cheers Justin. Roughly how much am I looking at? More of a minor inconvenience so if it's too much I'll just live without the station. :cool:- Engine Affecting Radio
Yeah my engine affects the radio... It sends these little ticks through the radio every "knock" of the engine (my engine is quite load). I've searched around a bit and everyone seems to say that this is because of bad wires. I'm just curious which wires I should check and what I should do to fix them. Cheers.- Wa Off Topic
Mexicana Doritos.... orgasmic!- Wa Off Topic
- Wa Off Topic
Haha! He was richer than you'll probably ever be when he died. :|- Wa Off Topic
He did rob and steal... so you're right about dying like a cock head.. but it's not really whining compared to some of the shit on the radio today.- Wa Off Topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4A01fxTBMI :|- Wa Off Topic
Who the f@$k is this? Pagin me at 5:46 in the mornin, crack of dawn an' now I'm yawnin - wipe the cold out my eye See who's this pagin me - and why It's my nigga Pop from the barbershop Told me he was in the gamblin spot, and heard the intricate plot of niggaz wanna stick me like flypaper neighbor Slow down love, please chill, drop the caper Remember them niggaz from the hill up in Brownsville? That you rolled dice with, smoked the blunts and got nice with Yeah my nigga Fame up in Prospect Nah they're my niggaz nah love wouldn't disrespect I didn't say them, they schooled me to some niggaz that you knew from back when, when you was clockin minor figures Now they heard you blowin up like nitro And they wanna stick the knife through your windpipe slow So - thank Fame for warnin me cause now I'm warnin you I got the mac nigga tell me what you gonna do Damn! Niggaz wanna stick me for my paper Damn! Niggaz wanna stick me for my paper Damn! Niggaz wanna stick me for my paper Damn! Niggaz wanna stick me for my paper :|- Wa Off Topic
Haha neither did I! My sister thinks that it can for her Seca :dance: but at least she knows not to ask for $6500.- Wa Off Topic
At it again.. :dance: IC for show? Ughh... it wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't putting horrible rims on them, painting them and them selling them for the price of a JDM ae86.- Would This Work??
Looks like the drink would get in the way when you try and indicate though?- Wa Off Topic
Marilyn Manson is a tool.. and so is everyone who says you NEED to eat meat. But let's not go there, eh?- Wa Off Topic
Haha wtf. That sounds like a good cartoon... I miss cartoons. :lolcry:- Wa Off Topic
Yeah to join it all up... only thing I bought from his was the exhaust.- Wa Off Topic
He charged me $170 from the extractors to the end of the exhaust and I guess he re-welded the muffler back on or something haha. So yeah that's the labour and new exhaust.- Wa Off Topic
A little bit. It's just the index finger. It's looking a bit blue around the top joint on the inside... :lolcry:- Wa Off Topic
Nah I haven't.. perhaps a bug bite?- Wa Off Topic
Uhhh.... all of a sudden my finger just got all swollen!! f@$king scary... I hope it's nothing serious haha.- Wa Off Topic
Precision Exhaust Dundas Rd (Cnr Bedford Crs) FORRESTFIELD WA 6058 ph: 08 94532788 That should be the one. - Engine Affecting Radio