Everything posted by Mybowlcut
-
Zeitgeist
Care to elaborate on what parts you thought were a load of bullcrap?
-
Zeitgeist
Has anyone seen this movie? My Dad, Sister and her boy friend urged me to watch it and I'm glad I did. Before I go any further, here is the link to download the movie. In the time it took to watch that movie, I learned more than I will in a long time... it is amazing. I already had a healthy disbelief in religion and skepticism about the "War on Terror", but this really showed me truth of it all, as well as a whole new array of "scary" (note the irony) facts. So if you haven't watched it, watch it. If you have watched it, please discuss your experiences after having seen it.
-
Energy Drinks
Nah it's on the list.
-
How To Roll Guards With A Guard Roller
Awesome write-up! It's great when people take time out of their day to help people out. Can you notice that only the top third is done when you're looking at the car? Also, do you know of the cost to hire one of these? Cheers!
-
Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
Yeah I don't have a clue either... Oh wise 2IC, what shall we do? :)
-
Energy Drinks
Hey Trev is back! :no2: Really? You're the first person I know who does haha.
-
Energy Drinks
Crap! I changed it... Yeah for me it's either red bull or lemon/black V.
-
Energy Drinks
I got Subway for lunch today and I wanted something to drink that keep me awake for work. They only had Mother so I grabbed one of those. The taste isn't that great but it kept me focused for a while. The down part to these drinks is that a few hours after them you can start to feel kinda weak if you don't eat food/drink water... so I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience and also who prefers what type of energy drink - if you can be bothered, leave a reason as to why you like it. I tried to list as many as I could.. haha.
-
Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
So I got it completely wrong? Glad to be of help! :)
-
Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
- Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
Haha I think he meant the 8th has been and gone?- Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
I thought it would be better if we avoided the heat that's all. I don't mind. I keep on forgetting that you work nights Garnett! Haha.- Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
So... not happening anymore? That was quick!- Wa Off Topic
Haha I just noticed the mix'n'match panels. New wheels are nice! Specs?- Cam Cam And Kalbys Ke70s Slide Pride
Graveyard cruise! ;) Haha. That photo of them from behind in the parking lot looks awesome... probably because they look identical from the rear since they're both white and stuff.- Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!
BOM says it's going to be 37 on Sunday so maybe we should make it earlier?- T-18
- Wa Off Topic
- T-18
A small sample of Daymon's machine. Sounds SO nice in the flesh... I dunno if I mentioned it but I had a drive of it around his track and it goes HARD. The lightened flywheel reminded me of just how untrained I am in a fast car... Daymon drives it like a pro - scared the crap out of me! Haha. We will hopefully get some footage of him driving it soon.- Mitch's Ke70
Go on... haha. So T18 struts will also go in a '70?- Wa Off Topic
Hey cleb cheers for the advice man. One problem is where to get excel Gs excluding from over east... I forget... do you have excel Gs in your '70? If so, do you know the part no.s?- Youtube Video's
Good to see someone else who likes BMWs on RC!- Wa Off Topic
From WA Suspensions: $155 a pair low lovells front and rear for KE70 $120 a pair rear kyb shocks (part no: 343036) $216 a pair front AE86 kyb shocks (part no: 365015 - apparently comes as a whole strut??) For KE70 monroe shocks (he said he was looking after me on the price for these): front $254 pair rear $159 pair $608 (what they'd sell for at retail) for front and rear (fronts = $389 rear = $214) Not cheap! I am set on the Lovells though... I've heard they are good. Those shocks aren't short stroke as well. The guy said it shouldn't matter if they're not short stroke with low lovells (in comparison to super low or whatever), so did Chris. So, if I got the rear kyb shocks, the front monroe shocks and low Lovells all round, it would be... $684 all up. I was talking to Chris about it and maybe I should just get the Lovells (edit: and a sway bar :yak:) and not worry about upgrading shocks? Especially if it's going to be that expensive... but if I don't upgrade my shocks with the springs, will one or the other (shocks/springs) suffer for it?- Ke70 Suspension Questions
Bloooody hell. Just rang up a suspension place for some quotes... $155 a pair low lovells front and rear part no: 343036 $120 a pair rear kyb shocks part no: 365015 $216 a pair front ae86 kyb shocks (apparently that comes as a whole strut??) For KE70 shocks: front $254 pair monroe shocks rear $159 pair monroe shocks $608 retail for front and rear (fronts = $389 rear = $214)- Wa Off Topic
Nice answer thanks Dan! - Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!