Everything posted by Mybowlcut
-
Interceptors
Woops only just saw your post haha. For some reason I can't see any of your wheels, only your interior pics? Cheers.
-
Interceptors
Cheers for that info, Jamie! :bash: Do you mean with wheel spacers? What's the deal with them (how much/where from/legal)? I've only read about them.. Cheers!
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
I'll do it in two parts. Part 1 (Mundaring Weir to Canning Dam) Part 2 (Canning Dam to Armadale) Tell me what you guys think.
-
Interceptors
Townace ones don't have enough holes haha. I know that sounds stupid but I prefer the version with lots of holes haha. Couldn't find any pics of r31 interceptors on google images?
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
F%&$ing awesome: Rejected (length of video is too long) Screw it. Might shorten it another day...
-
Interceptors
Hey. I was wondering about interceptor rims... This site says that commodores have 12cm pcd... the FAQ says KE70s have 114.3... I like the look of these wheels and if I remember correctly I think I've seen a ke30 or something sitting on them... it was the one for sale that was pictured next to the Harbour bridge... So what's the go? Do any rims exist that look like these that will fit on a KE70? Cheers.
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
They are indeed. :P Taking ages though... 259 meg to upload! Haha. PMed regarding msn. :lmao:
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
Hahaha yeah. Vids are coming! Although... it turns out they are a lot longer than I thought (~12 minutes rather than 6 :lmao:). Edit: Also, if you look carefully your (Dan) wipers sync to the bass at one point in the song... haha it was completely unintentional but looks funny! I didn't try and get rid of plates (would have taken ages), but you can't see them anyway.
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
Then what was it? :lmao:
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
Haha to be honest I never noticed until I looked at the footage. I never knew it was a race! Haha.
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
Hahahaha calm down baby! Haha. I swear in the footage I can hear someone saying "... was looking at me in the excel" when you guys were doing skids at the dam... hahaha! Footage is almost edited but not yet rendered or uploaded haha. It's still quite long (6 minutes) and I've fast-forwarded 90% of it. Edit: And oh yeah, Dan.. why were you up my arse the whole time? Haha.
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
HAHAHAHA... will never forget the look on the guy's face... a cross between this and this except sorta angry! Haha.
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
Haha... I left it on overnight cause there was so much. I sped up the first run (with no one behind me) by 100% and it still came out as 500+meg... so yeah it's quite big. I'll do more this afternoon cause I'm going ouuuut. :lmao:
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
Haha that shot is wicked. I'm still rendering my footage... I missed all the good stuff though... should have been in front of Steve and Dan the whole time haha.
- Happy Birthday Criuse
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
I'll take the girls route. I'm kinda over cleaning dust off my engine bay anyway. :lmao:
- Happy Birthday Criuse
-
Mitch's Ke70
The guy I spoke to knew his stuff... obviously I'm not going to be able to explain it as well as him, but he pretty much said that most Webers are not going to work well on these engines. He said something about the restrictors being too large. He showed me the point at which the jets were lettting out fuel and we had to rev it to 3 grand to see any fuel come out... which explains why the car stutters and backfires at lower speeds and revs. There was a vacuum leak (a big one) between the intake manifold and the engine which he eliminated a bit by tightening some nuts. I do not like talking on behalf of people especially when I lack the knowledge to articulate it, but basically he said I'd be better off putting the standard one back on... he said the Weber is better but not as good as it could be... or something like that. I dunno. He's going on holidays but when he gets back I've asked him to write down why a weber isn't that great of a choice so I don't distort his explanation of it. I'm gonna leave it on for a while but I'm most likely gonna sell it as it's crap down low and I don't want that for my daily.
-
Bin Green Ke Project
:) Was wondering why you didn't say that the first time! Haha. Got any vids of this?
-
Mitch's Ke70
I dunno man it's running pretty rich already I think... but I honestly have very little knowledge about this stuff. :) Going by superjamie's guide:
-
Spotted!
Saw the red V8 KE70 today... sounded nice. :) Abernethy road in Belmont at around 10am.
-
Mitch's Ke70
I rang a place in Perth today and the guy said that there is no way a carby can be jetted over the phone properly... he said that no two engines are "the same". I believe him too, especially since it's running crap. He's going to take a look tomorrow morning. Edit: message from Matt from Gem parts: What do you guys reckon about that?
-
Happy Birthday Criuse
It's not dead haha just needs to be tuned which will be done tomorrow hopefully! Chance of a storm on Saturday... will be awesome if it rains!
-
Mitch's Ke70
Define home tune?
-
Mitch's Ke70
Yeah 32/36. Yeah pretty much exactly the same as mine... does have quite a bit of power once you get past the backfiring and flat spots... :\