Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mybowlcut

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mybowlcut

  1. Hey. Just curious as to why my charge light might be coming on for a second when I turn. It doesn't happen very often... Could it be something to do with fuses or...? Cheers.
  2. I love that dash and exhaust! Awesome. :) Go the 5k! Ever had it dynoed? :)
  3. Mybowlcut replied to TheGhost's topic in WA / Perth
    HAHAHA! You've been driving it like that since the cruise??? Man it was stinking then it must be screwed by now?
  4. Mybowlcut replied to TheGhost's topic in WA / Perth
    Can't you get someone to fill in?
  5. Mybowlcut replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Haha.
  6. Mybowlcut replied to TheGhost's topic in WA / Perth
    The person that hit your car said that to you?? |blink|
  7. Mybowlcut replied to TheGhost's topic in WA / Perth
    Are you serious??? That SUCKS! Man I'd be so pissed if I were you..
  8. Mybowlcut replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Really?? You see me driving?
  9. Also, I took some pictures of the whole back bumper process and Garnett is going to make a How-To out of them. :jamie:
  10. Back bumper is now on thanks to Garnett and my cousin who is an awesome welder: License plate lights are not working but shouldn't be too hard to fix I guess.
  11. I've got the bottle of fluid ready but I don't know if it's the same brand as what's in there now so I thought I'd change the fluid. I don't wanna pay a mechanic to do it if I can do it myself. So are there any well-known steps to do this? Cheers. Edit: I did have a Gregorys corolla manual but lost it.
  12. Geez. Forgot I'd posted this but I'm glad I didn't chop the springs. :) Will just go to pedders...
  13. Mybowlcut replied to TheGhost's topic in WA / Perth
    I'm there but what date/time...
  14. I'll be in it. :) I guess whoever has the best quality camera should bring one?
  15. Mybowlcut replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Aw man... I drive on the river end of abernethy road every day pretty much and I've never seen one KE. :)
  16. Worked great. Thanks! :bash: Just need the cam now and it'll be Chris spec. :)
  17. Haha so that's how you did it Chris? Will test now. :)
  18. Would I need to make up brackets if I'm only changing the spring?
  19. Yeah for some reason I was thinking cut it as well.. but will wait and see what everyone else thinks.
  20. :) If it is what he's talking about then I'm curious what properties I'll be looking for in the spring to allow what I'm asking for...
  21. Nope can't say I have. I'm unsure of what/where those springs are. Do you have any pictures by any chance? :) Oh wait... do you mean like a return spring like on a weber? I remember having to put on a return spring when I trial-fitted a weber but I don't remember ever playing around with the Aisin one.
  22. Hey guys. I drove Chrisandliz' KE70 and the accelerator would push down realllllllly easily and I found I enjoyed that more than a pedal that is harder to depress. I tried playing around with the two bolts that hold the cable to the cable mount but that just made it accelerate as soon as I touched the pedal (pretty much)... which is not what I want... If anyone can provide some info on this I'd be really grateful. :) Thanks.
  23. Mybowlcut replied to TheGhost's topic in WA / Perth
    Hey Rhys. Where do you work? Hope to see you on the cruises. :)
  24. Mybowlcut replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Good point. Still.... stickyyyyyy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.