Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mybowlcut

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mybowlcut

  1. Mybowlcut replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    Could a mod sticky this?
  2. Mybowlcut replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    I spotted a re-sprayed blue/turqoise ke30(?) in Belmont a few days ago...
  3. Mybowlcut replied to h1_roll4's topic in WA / Perth
    His car has an unfair advantage over other drivers on the road, i.e. it's quicker. :lolcry:
  4. What did you end up putting in? I don't have the money to buy RA60 and then swap to something else later haha. Gotta make a decision and stick to it.
  5. Ahh... read that thread and it's friggon confusing. :laff: How much of a difference would I notice if I did chuck in the RA60 stuff? I'm annoyed that I had it all ready but at the same time there's no point in doing it if it's going to cause me problems...
  6. Nooo don't say that. :laff: I had it all planned out... Define mess with?
  7. Cheers. Ha-ha. :laff: I know, I know, it's sitting way too high... has been since the Superlites were put on. Getting RA60 struts/brakes/diff and lowering it next. Haha... ignore the white bits...
  8. Got T18 front bumpers.. getting back ones on soon.
  9. Mmm that's nice. :yes:
  10. Cheers for that! Will get Garnett to have a look and see what he thinks.
  11. Yeah, see I hadn't seen that written anywhere on here until today so I presumed it'd just fit haha. The KE70 brackets stick out heaps far. Garnett said we should cut it up to fit and it looks like he was spot on. :yes:
  12. We have a chihuahua (that I hate) called Choco.. :yes:
  13. Yeah, that's what we concluded. This guy disagrees...
  14. Hey. I got some T18 bumpers off white_sandshoe (AKA Garnett) to fit to my KE70. We got the front ones on alright (with a bit of hammering) but the back ones are a completely different setup apparently, and they won't bolt straight on... Are they supposed to bolt more or less straight on? From the pictures I've seen of T18 bumpers on KE70s, they look as if they fit quite well, but no one ever mentions any mods they had to do so we're unsure... Cheers.
  15. Definitely ghetto wiring! How did your friend manage to damage your rear bumper pulling into a driveway?
  16. Hahaha. :)
  17. Every 2 months sounds good. :) Liz I forgot to give your weber to you! Haha.
  18. Well, the RA60 struts/brakes are going in soon.. I was going to go into Pedders to get my car looked at and have my options laid out for me but I figure the different struts will affect what I can upgrade to haha. Will refrain from any cutting of springs until the new struts I guess. :) Cheers for all of your help!
  19. I'm assuming that was me? :dance: Haha. There was the panel van as well... but 5k > 4k! :)
  20. Ah... well I already feel a lot of bumps so I guess a few more wouldn't hurt if it meant better handling, right? How much did you shorten them by? How did you ensure you got the same height all round? Is the popping out thing an issue if I cut my springs? Yeah the guys told me that but I figure if I do it to a respectable height then cops won't notice it and won't look. Again, how much did you shorten them by and how do you ensure you get the same height all round?
  21. Is Pedders reputable? Haha. Thanks for the advice. I'll wait until I get the new struts though.. too much messing around otherwise. Do stiffer springs take bumps better or something? Never understood what stiff meant in that context... Oh and this is what I meant by advantages/disadvantages:
  22. Haha. This is just temporary until I buy RA60 struts/brakes and stuff off Chrisandliz. Why is it cheap anyway? :) I think I may have already asked you this question, and I think you said Lovells... but what are the best springs to buy for a '70? Also, do they come in varying heights or.. ? Cheers.
  23. Hey. With some encouragement from the boys on the last WA cruise, I'm thinking about cutting the stock springs on my KE70. Just wondering what peoples experiences are with doing this... good.. bad.. advantages.. disadvantages. It won't be an extremely low height (will be a legal height), but my car sits quite high so I'll be dropping it a bit. Cheers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.