Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

36panvan

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 36panvan

  1. I was listening to A Perfect Circle (mer de noms) on my way to Clarendon to have a pint and a meal last night, made for a nice relaxing drive through the hills. Spewing I was in the Apollo and not the Corolla :D
  2. I don't mind some of his older stuff (he has some good lyrics sometimes), and I just heard his new song. Pretty funny but very commercialised.
  3. F#cking unbelievable!, this car has so much god damn style its unbelievable. Kudos to you mate, it seems you can't do anything wrong.Well done :y:
  4. 36panvan replied to JamesAE86's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    ohhhhh yeeeeahh, love the Altezza BEAMS for the win :y:
  5. Sucks that its taking so long mate. Keen as to see this on the road. Its one of the *E7* that I like, because you didnt go drift spec, but did something original. :y: Hope you have it back in your possesion soon.
  6. hey mate, love this rig already, wouldnt change a thing but, in regards to your question, if it were my car I would be going down the interior/paintjob/rims road. you have already achieved a ridiculous engine bay setup with great power to weight. :) arran
  7. another for the 1jz :)
  8. ^^^^^mmmmm so many corollas in one cruise :)
  9. looks good :y: i got black interior in my ke36
  10. CHECH THIS OUT Supra engined AE85 drag car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLgbdo-F_eA *I'm in love*
  11. yeah sick :y: i had doubts but it seems to suit, definately black flares. love your taste
  12. wicked little van you got there, makes a good start for a project :y: what are some of the plans you have for this machine?
  13. cheers for the heads up, POST DELETED
  14. embarrasing
  15. corolla :D
  16. Skaife's face was hilarious :D , tho I did wish he was slower than Murph and Courtney. It was better than season 1 episode 1.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.