Everything posted by 36panvan
-
T-H-E P-A-N-E-L
honestly man, this has to be my favourite car on here. it looks unreal and it appears to be so damn clean. add the originality and rareness of this vehicle to that and you can see why i like it so much, so really congratulations on your panelvan and keep the pics coming arran
-
Getting A Tune In Sa?
hi and welcome to the club, i think i have seen this rig getting around blackwood area? looks cool but about your question as a few people mentioned blackwood dyno tune does good work, they look after my rolla :y:
-
My Girlfriends 73 Vw Beetle
love it looks killer in that colour, and as mentioned you always seem to have the nicest rides. 'shakes fist'
-
Kj's Corolla - Ke55 Liftback Deluxe - »»°frog 55°««
I'm really likng this car it has such a unique look about it, wheels set it off :y: and the condition of the paint is just incredible, love your work
-
Dubrolles Estate
I'm lovin the look of your car dude and yes those wheels are friggin sick
-
Project Beige : Ae102 Beams Wagon
nice ride mate I'm a big fan of sleepers :y:
-
2Ltr 55 Coupe.
it looks so straight and clean :blush:
-
Nanthan'S Ae86
love it, looks freakin sweet how it stands now,job well done
-
Nancy 5K Ke36 Pano
your car is looking great dude, i like the direction youve taken with this pano :y: great to see someone do something different, congrats
-
Toyoshow 2011
I'm considering puting the pano in this year :hmm:
-
--------{Ke38 Wagon}---------
car is looking great mate, the wheels look real nice on there. had a question for you, what have you got covering your wheel arches in the back?, i have wanted to cover mine a for a while now, cheers, arran
-
The Lazy Smurf (Sold).
wow, just spotted your thread, i bet your happy with two ke36s in the driveway, i no I'm happy with just one :yes: I'm looking forward to seeing how they both come together arran
-
Delete
I'm liking the potential of this car, can't wait to see what you do with it
-
1981 Ke70 Panelvan. Its Brown.
great progress dude, ive always liked this van, I'm getting anxious to see it all back together again, and the colour is fantastic great job :y:
-
Corolla Ke16 Panelvan
nice ride mate, you don't see many of these getting around, i like it muchly. :y: btw, i noticed you only had one window in the back did you do that or buy it that way? arran
-
Joshs Ke36 Panelvan Project.
i havent checked your thread in a while, good to hear of some more progress. ke36 FTMFW :y:
-
What White Walls Should I Get?
double white really suits it, so thats my vote
-
My Ae86
an ae86 sedan and a panelvan, you have some good taste in cars :y:
-
The Evorolla
well done mate, congrats on getting it running and on the road
-
Spotted
that was probably me dude, you were in the ke25 with the black bonnet aye? if so nice ride
-
Spotted
i spotted you too ryan, great to see it on the road
-
My Ke26 Panovan
very jealous, your van looks amazing
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Congratulations ryan :y: I definetly wouldnt hate if you put up way to many pictures of this car inside and out :wink:
-
Jdm Ke70 Wagon
i like where your going with this, i wanna see more :yes:
-
Nancy 5K Ke36 Pano
Hey dude i like your ride, good to see another windowless 36 on the site (they have so much style, i love em) :cool: Congrats on getting it registerd