Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great Ocean Rd Cruise. 27-28jan '07 Aus Day Weekend

Featured Replies

  • Replies 180
  • Views 70.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am still in for two and if can will have pauls rocket ready that ca fits so nice and the fuel system should be finnised only woried about engineers in time.

but let me know how to get money to you not worried about food eating is cheating anyway but I'm in what ever is decided just keep us informed.

ok i have a moral dillema.. the missus birthday is on the 28th (sunday) and was plannin to bring her along.. except she refuses to go if take ether corolla..

 

so do i bring a corolla and risk being murdered for missing the bday (she says its ok, but u know wimmenz) and kick all yo asses, or do i take the yoot, keep the missus happy, and kick all yo arses anyways?

Talking to the correct people currently, but if all goes to plan, i may be making an appearance hahah :) !

 

Id love to come :P

so do i bring a corolla and risk being murdered for missing the bday (she says its ok, but u know wimmenz) and kick all yo asses, or do i take the yoot, keep the missus happy, and kick all yo arses anyways?

I might cam have to make it a ute off if your not carefull.

the way your rolla is going, you might have to bring your ute stew, we don't want to be adjusting mixtures on the side of the road every fifteen minutes. :P

  • Author

Haha, nice one Paul!

 

Teddy, It will be great if you can make it. That will make this a tri state event! lol!

 

Cam... if the ute has to come then thats how it is, I will give you a run some other time... for sure! But trust me, keep the missus happy! Especially on her birthday!

nah f@$k her, I'm already in the dog house anyways.. all becuase i left the dissy rotor out of the green rolla, then told the missus she could drive it.

so her and her friend missed out on a 'friends and family' night at a local jeweller. LOL I'm in the doghouse forever so i may aswell take the corolla and live in it

  • Author

HAHAHAHA, nice work mate.

 

I'm in the house myself because I am a bugger for not doing the dishes... can't they just get over it?

 

Ok, I have some info for you all...

 

 

We are staying at the Apollo Bay Recreational Reserve. 121 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay. 3233.

Phone: 03 5237 6577

 

Raven picked me up on this... I completely forgot to let you all know, sorry.

i crave info of a different sort..

 

whats your bank account details so we can all wire our deposits your way??

 

dishes suck, i have to do them aswell (and I'm always in the shit for not doing em).. i find rolla club much more exciting than dishes :P

  • Author

Alright... if your going to deposit money into my bank... Pm me to let me know you have! That way I can make sure I get it and let you know. Just put it under rollaclub etc.

 

My details...

Account name: J P Saleta

Account No: 116144809

BSB: 633-000

 

We will say $20 for the trip? that will cover the cost of camping and other bits and pieces... as well as the stickers mentioned below.

 

I think we will go for the sticker idea... thats what people seem interested in. I will get onto nick asap to see if he can help, otherwise I will sort it out myself.

 

Jarrad

Hey jarrad - check your pm box lol - we need to talk more :P !!

 

when are you on msn ?

you have been deposited!

  • Author

Sweet, that was quick!

 

Ok, now everyone has to follow suit... or do so in some other way.

You can either deposit money into the above account (note to would be theives... thers nothing in there! Bar Cams deposit! lol) or get hold of me and organise something else.

 

My Details:

Ph: 93639888

Mob:0400843198

Email: [email protected]

 

If you call and I don't pick up, leave a mesage and I will get back to you asap.

 

Again, let me know if you are direct depositing the money.

 

Jarrad

I went through the SA Member Roll Call and PM'd all recently active members, so we'll see who comes along.

 

I should have money into your account by the end of the week Jarrad :P

 

Cheers

Mick

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.