Bumper Conversons For A Ke70

Max2440

Members dont see this ad

I'm with Jon.

KE30 looks sweet and by what I mean by pannel work as you can see it is thinner so you can see the ridge in KE70 body and locators for hte bumper spend soem $$ and get it smother and put on a KE30 bumper it look overrated as.

better than a cut down knee knocker..lol As there ok but even in the photo too_quick provided umm when it shorter you can start to see the ugly bits on the body that hides under it so why not use a KE30 one save cutting one straight.

Cameorn

T-18 ones will fit but not easily, you need to rework the ends and modify the mounting brackets. Other than that AJPS.com.au might b able to get the JDM ones for you.

this is what the T18 one look like when they're modified to fit.

post-1650-1165295336_thumb.jpg

post-1650-1165295436_thumb.jpg

obviously there not chromed yet, they will b soon (i hope)

yea in that photo with the ke30 bumper we were only resting it on the rail, it needs modified mounts and i didnt want to wreck my ones haha you could also use early model ke55 ones as they have the end rubbers which look more like the jdm ones oh and btw the ae71 is all cleaned and rust free and regod!!

you can also use ones from adm sprinters, i test fitted a rear one, the brackets are about the same, they willneed some cutting and trimming to fit right but make them look lower. Theoretically you could put ae82 aftermarket bumpers on if sprinters one fit..

or you could go the cut down on the front with a big lip/chin spoiler.. that would look very hot!!!