Si's 5kte Ke55

Taz_Rx

Port matched the square 7k EFI manifold to my big port sized head yesterday.

Though I was goping to have to take the head off to do it, but only the manifold needed the work in the end. Just had to open out the sides of it a bit. This pic has 2 ported on the left, and the right are untouched.

1118071244-00.jpg

and all done after a bit of a polish....

1118071401-00.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Making good headway on the ECU wiring. :down:

ECU is mounted, inside cabin wiring is done, injectors are done, tonight I'll do the TPS, ICBV, temp sensors and the ignition wiring and I'm done!! :lol:

Better get that mem stick in the mail Matt!! ;)

Oh, and Casey I noticed the other day that Bob Jane have some bolt on spacers on the rack with lock nuts etc. The were 4 stud, don't know exact PCD, but chances are good that they're 114. - If you go the celica diff anyway.

Edited by Taz_Rx

Making good headway on the ECU wiring. :down:

ECU is mounted, inside cabin wiring is done, injectors are done, tonight I'll do the TPS, ICBV, temp sensors and the ignition wiring and I'm done!! :lol:

Better get that mem stick in the mail Matt!! ;)

Oh, and Casey I noticed the other day that Bob Jane have some bolt on spacers on the rack with lock nuts etc. The were 4 stud, don't know exact PCD, but chances are good that they're 114. - If you go the celica diff anyway.

Ill try email it to ya tonight first save some coins if ya want.

• 3 weeks later...

Thats it bud! :yes: :o

Might get in there soon with a grinder and welder and see if I can't do something about it. The T28 is a lot worse than the T25 due to the bolt hole positions.

If I don't get anything done before its running, I'll probably just put a bit of flyscreen or something (yes dodgy I know!) over to prevent birds and small children being sucked in!! :hmm:

Thats it bud! :yes: :o

Might get in there soon with a grinder and welder and see if I can't do something about it. The T28 is a lot worse than the T25 due to the bolt hole positions.

If I don't get anything done before its running, I'll probably just put a bit of flyscreen or something (yes dodgy I know!) over to prevent birds and small children being sucked in!! :hmm:

No man you gotta put something on there even if its no real aerodynamic.

Hey got that bhsg,cheers. Gonna bang the 7K in until i can get the tough 5K together with h beams and all the good bits.