Si's 5kte Ke55

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad
Yes, but no competition for you guys, Its going to be a stock 7K with injection if i can

find one, if i can't be carby,but the cars still setup for injection so would be easier for me

and a lot nicer to drive. RX4 looks really nice:)

cheers

darren

Want me to dig you one up,i got Si his one for a good price from a local guy.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
quick pic for the masses, let me introduce you to "bower bird paradise" :hmm:, still more blue bits to come!!

0202081440-00.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

What are you doing. :jamie:

P.S. Why you still using that rising rate fuel reg,aren't you running an EFI pump??????????????

Edited by madrolla68

Simon what did you end up doing with the carby fuel pressure reg?

They're not too hard to find Trev.

Malpassi is by far the cheapest. I found mine on ebay after searching for a month, got it for $60 delivered.

Then walked in to a local machine shop.....and the had one in their display cabinet!!! RRP - $90! :sob:

Hell, if you can't find one and need one, let me know and I'll go buy you that one!! :bash:

Nah no NOS seat covers scott....I really like those playboy ones with the big pink bunnies on them!!.......NOT ;)

Nah only seat covers that would go in this car would be a snap-on one, for working on the car with a dirty arse! :y:

They're not too hard to find Trev.

Malpassi is by far the cheapest. I found mine on ebay after searching for a month, got it for $60 delivered.

Then walked in to a local machine shop.....and the had one in their display cabinet!!! RRP - $90! :sob:

Hell, if you can't find one and need one, let me know and I'll go buy you that one!! :bash:

Nah no NOS seat covers scott....I really like those playboy ones with the big pink bunnies on them!!.......NOT ;)

Nah only seat covers that would go in this car would be a snap-on one, for working on the car with a dirty arse! :y:

Nah i didnt want it, I found one on ebay that i want, I just wanted pics or info on what size fuel supply and return you were running, I'm just gonna put a holley red or blue down by the tank and run the standard lines.

You can just use a "normal" EFI system (lift, surge and pressure pump) as it has the return line. If you find whatever EFI pressure pump you're using is a bit too much, run its power sourch through a ballast resistor to drop it to 6v. ;)

You can use one of these regs with a carby fuel pump, however you would bother with a Holley Red/Carter Green etc as they only make 6-7psi. Using a Holley Blue or Carter Black (12-16psi) would give you a potential max boost of say 10psi, and you won't bust the needle and seat open.

What are you looking at using it for? Forced induction on the carby 4age you have?