Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Wagon

Featured Replies

Hey, just got this AE71 wagon for $250

 

got it for the 4ac that will go into the other ae71 wagon (my mothers) so be left with a AE71 manual wagon needing a motor smile.gif body is ok bit of rust in usual spots - bonnet, behind wheel arches in the back, and little bit in the door and around the windows- nothing major, interior is all there window support on RHR is f@$ked usual rusting out it seems.

 

so motor will come out go into the other wagon then I'm left with a wagon to play with it seems smile.gif

 

time for a 4age i say.

 

2007041555wx4.jpg

 

2007041556cv2.jpg

 

the twins !

 

2207041032sh2.jpg

 

2207041033sd1.jpg

  • 6 months later...

Wow dude that wagon is not my favourite car at all. I see your gonna run lowering blocks too, so why don't you buy the correct springs as I'm uber cool and like to lecture people who really don't need to hear it. Anyhow, best of luck with your build and I'm looking forward to bagging anything you do in future. Peace.

 

:)

I seem to remember a few cool ae71 wagons on club4ag. They have potential, but not as much as the sedans, good luck with them :)

Wow dude that wagon is not my favourite car at all. I see your gonna run lowering blocks too, so why don't you buy the correct springs as I'm uber cool and like to lecture people who really don't need to hear it. Anyhow, best of luck with your build and I'm looking forward to bagging anything you do in future. Peace.

 

:cool:

 

 

Hahaha, They may be the ugliest wagon ever! but that will just make it so much more embarrassing when you get hosed off at the lights by one :)

 

Good luck with it mate

Wow dude that wagon is not my favourite car at all. I see your gonna run lowering blocks too, so why don't you buy the correct springs as I'm uber cool and like to lecture people who really don't need to hear it. Anyhow, best of luck with your build and I'm looking forward to bagging anything you do in future. Peace.

 

:)

 

 

haha some nice supportive comments right there hahaha

 

iv seen a few cool wagons but agreed theyre hella ugly ... kyle from 6 boost performance has a low 10sec ke wagon , i think he may have even broke 9s of late ...

 

prob one of the only ones iv liked ...

 

 

good luck with the project mate ....... ke70 ute ?????

 

nothin a grinder and some creative roll cage makin can stiffen up ..

Not a fan of the *e7* wagons. unless they look like the one in my avtar....altho i did own one once :)

Wow dude that wagon is not my favourite car at all. I see your gonna run lowering blocks too, so why don't you buy the correct springs as I'm uber cool and like to lecture people who really don't need to hear it. Anyhow, best of luck with your build and I'm looking forward to bagging anything you do in future. Peace.

 

:)

 

 

haha some nice supportive comments right there hahaha

 

iv seen a few cool wagons but agreed theyre hella ugly ... kyle from 6 boost performance has a low 10sec ke wagon , i think he may have even broke 9s of late ...

 

prob one of the only ones iv liked ...

good luck with the project mate ....... ke70 ute ?????

 

nothin a grinder and some creative roll cage makin can stiffen up ..

Read around and you will see why Redspirit made that post.

 

Des :cool:

Read around and you will see why Redspirit made that post.

 

Des :)

 

 

I'm assuming the guy is one who baggs other rides although has nothing himself ??

 

plenty of these guys kickin it on forums ....

wagons can look allright, i am slowly building one at the moment and the only problem i have with them is the leaf rear end, but tramp bars of some discription will fix this a bit

 

post-1027-1183722098_thumb.jpg

 

keep at it man, wagons FTW

I have no issue with wagons as a car. I never said it was ugly. In fact i think we need more shaggin wagons on the road. They suit some people down to the ground who have familys and whatnot to think of.

 

I do take exception to people who have seemingly never done more than rice up an old car with shiny things from the Autotechnica cabinet at Supercheap Auto, who try to tell me how to tune my suspension. Especially considering the discussion was on rear springs, and I have coils, whereas the 'fountain of knowledge' has leaves. Did he really think he was gonna help me? Still waiting for this hero to update his thread. Must be a hektic build if there is no time to post pics. lol.

I have no issue with wagons as a car. I never said it was ugly. In fact i think we need more shaggin wagons on the road. They suit some people down to the ground who have familys and whatnot to think of.

 

I do take exception to people who have seemingly never done more than rice up an old car with shiny things from the Autotechnica cabinet at Supercheap Auto, who try to tell me how to tune my suspension. Especially considering the discussion was on rear springs, and I have coils, whereas the 'fountain of knowledge' has leaves. Did he really think he was gonna help me? Still waiting for this hero to update his thread. Must be a hektic build if there is no time to post pics. lol.

 

Would of been good if you ended up getting that E7 wagon that was at wacol :)

Agreed, but i got the sedan at Burpengary instead. When one door closes, another opens. That wagon looked pretty tidy though. Its not there anymore is it? Haven t spotted it for a while.

 

Nope cause if it was you know where it would be right now :)

people have to be more confident in leafs, they have been used in racing for many years and can be reset instead of using tramp bars

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.