Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old Ass American Cars

Featured Replies

I've searched and searched but can't find the thread; "Look out Tokyo"....oh, well

 

Well, a friend of mine has been scrapping old cars out here since the '50s. So anyone with the money to pay for shipping could have these pretty cheap

I didn't want to post this in the for sale area, because it's not really that kind of deal as we were already talking about this

 

Here is a '63 Chevy Impala 2dr ht with a 230 I-6 and a powerslide. the trunklid is damaged but there is a 4dr parts car with a cherry one to go with it. $800usd! shipping is up to you. I can help with logistics here in the states, but overseas stuff is up to you

He has all kinds of old stuff out there!!!

post-432-1167461564_thumb.jpg

post-432-1167461600_thumb.jpg

post-432-1167461643_thumb.jpg

post-432-1167461676_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 98
  • Views 105.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love a lot of old school american stuff.

 

There is a 63 plymouth fury II wagon in a car yard near my place. Ther car has been sitting there for nearly 15 years and the guy wont talk turkey with me on a price. The price on the ticket in the window is 15,000 which was what was written the day it entered the yard. I am not willing to pay that sort of money considering it needs a substantial amount of work.

 

After that i decided to look into importing from the states. A company here in aus will buy the car for you and ship it to your nearest major port for around 2500 au (i think). I thought 2500 was reasonable as a plymouth fury in good running order and tidy condition on american ebay went for around 4000 au. 4000 + 2500 = 6500 au which in my book is very cheap for such a car.

 

He doesnt have any plymouth fury wagons does he mikey? haha

  • Author

Yup and parts are non-existant over there.

He has a super clean '66 furyI 4dr and a rough '66 fury III. I ALMOST got the FuryI; but decided on the '53 instead. it runs and drives now, I put a battery in it, primed the carb and it fired and stayed running. the gas is pretty sour though.

look in the field behind the '51 you will see the FuryIII. These could be had for less than the Impala.

post-432-1167491265_thumb.jpg

post-432-1167491283_thumb.jpg

post-432-1167491346_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikeys toy

that ranch wagon is the bomb.

 

Driven a Phoenix like the white one... like driving a small house!!!

 

I'd love to build a lowrider/hopper out of an impala!!

WOW, yes liking the plymouth fury 1 sedan very much.i rebuilt the same model car here in australia many years ago,tho we called them dodge phoenix and they had the right hand drive dash out of the canadian polara (i think).and the fury 1 picture is our actual offering in1965 new here.

where are these cars located mike and how much u.s.d would the fury1 sedan be to purchase as a matter of interest?

 

cheers

teza

that newyorker is shit hot. id love that, wish i had the funds to match tho :y:

Yeah teza... you're spot on with the fury/phoenix differences.... mate of mine had a gunmetal grey 66 phoenix (like the white fury in the pics) when I had my 65 chev belair. We were so pimp. :y:

 

Mikey I'm going to think seriously about coming up and checking out that fury I and the new yorker.... Are either of them missing any major components? Mainly the brightwork and other external trim bits are my main concern, and whether I can fit both in one container... I have 7'10" to play with...

  • Author

The Fury I is all there, has a POLY 318, 904 column shift. it runs now, goes into gear, but the gas is too old for it to pull itself on 4 flats sunk into the dirt. it's been sitting there at least 10 years

the Fury III is missing some components, is beat up and a little more rusty. but it has a big block 383 and a 727.

 

The new yorker appears to be all there and in good shape, very little rust. Haven't tried to start it. Most likey a big block 400 or 440.

the newport 4dr has a bigblock 400 and is missing the distributor.

 

our phoenix/pioneer;

 

 

 

speaking of '65 belairs....look at the car next to it.....he has about 5 of them

post-432-1167542229_thumb.jpg

post-432-1167542269_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikeys toy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.