What A Way To Start The Day

Rollin-Rolla

Members dont see this ad
Gentlemen, please be aware that at least one member in here has a Pajero, and actually likes it. It's not a straight translation to wanker, but apparently it's not far off it. Hence they called it a Shogun for a while in Europe.....

Its not a translation at all. The word is actually Pakero and its only a slang word anyway.

This conversation went to pajeros pretty quick. my car has been fixed. i decided earlier to put my extroadinary panel beating skills to use and thought id fix it myself. my friend is a painter and he repainted my front quarter.......a bit. hope you enjoy.

post-1451-1168267871_thumb.jpg

post-1451-1168267900_thumb.jpg

i assume your all familiar with the "drift monkey"

• 1 year later...
1. Get crashed into

2. Take phat loot payout (whether it be a writeoff or not)

3. Fix yourself or don't fix at all

4. $Profit++

Bahaha. Exactly what I'm lookin to do ... garbo got my car on Monday.

Anyone in Melbourne interested in helping me panel beat? I always wanted to learn to weld, may as well try to make the best of a crappy situation

post-3334-1207733537_thumb.jpg

post-3334-1207733581_thumb.jpg

i parked my ke10 in a quiet sidestreet once and proceeded to the pub for a riot of an evening

Next day, I came to pick it up to discover the whole drivers door was dented in. A bit of "elementary my dear watson" detectiving and I found the whore who did it behind the first door I knocked on.

Blind old bat had realised she did it, taken a look, seen the white scuff marks and thought that was all the damage - Didnt even pick that the WHOLE door was a big dent.

She gave me a card of a bloke that she regularly uses to pull dents out of her car, funnily enough! Stupid bitch then proceeded to lecture me on why I shouldn't park opposite someones driveway! hahah. No kidding I didnt know that was a road rule.

Maybe she should learn to back a car god damnit!