Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Vic

Featured Replies

i seen you but you were going like a rocket through heaths rd / derrimut rd intersection. Yes mine is the yellow overrated one. it changes colours in the dark lol . so where do u work?

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 429.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Seriously wanting to delete all this sigma talk! :P

  • Hell yeah.   In the early 80's, when I was a young lad getting around Reservoir in my shit hot (stock standard) Datsun 1200 4 door sedan, brand new Sigma's were something that P plate girls with b

  • The overrated 63 ute is at his place. But the 64 ute & sedan and the crown ute are at his parents farm in the shed. I'm heading out to my mates place either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday I'll gr

Posted Images

no one has spotted me yet :hmm:

  • 2 weeks later...

IMMAC KE26 at Peter robinson for sale... wholly hell... perfect interior... woud suit a resto.... its gorgeous.

I tried to call him Friday to see if it was for sale, but never got him on the line. Any ideas what he wanted for it?

spotted

 

ke38, abandoned beside the road, on the Geelong Ring rd (Southbound), outside of Wandana Heights. No plates, brown, dent in drivers quarter.

so tempted to ring police, to wonder how to go about salvaging...

i spotted my ke20 tailing me across town on sunday.

 

everyone was rubber necking to get a better look of the big and the little 'fireball' toyotas.

IMMAC KE26 at Peter robinson for sale... wholly hell... perfect interior... woud suit a resto.... its gorgeous.

 

Just spoke with Peter regarding this one. Definitely for sale, open to offers at this stage. ONe little old lady owner. 76000km or so. Few panels are a different colour. Interior is really good apparently - rear seat looks to have been in the down position most of its life. Drivers carpet needs replacing. Head has been replaced. New brake lines. New radiator.

 

I will go and have a look later in the day :P

I will go and have a look later in the day :P if you don't beat me there it'll be coming home with me!

 

much closer to the truth...

hehe.. well... that depends on whether its as neat as it sounds and looks from a quick drive by.. and whether what I think it might be worth is what Peter thinks its worth. He does place a high value on most items after all :P

 

And I really need another car don't I... NOT!

hehe.. well... that depends on whether its as neat as it sounds and looks from a quick drive by.. and whether what I think it might be worth is what Peter thinks its worth. He does place a high value on most items after all :P

 

And I really need another car don't I... NOT!

 

 

its a few colours/shades of yellow but really the interior just has to be seen to believed... it is truly spotless!!!

 

like a new car... will make you very happy... but yeah, like you said ... he wont accept anything stupid like $1000

every time i see you, you are always saying that you need a new weekend car.

 

but yes, i spose this would be outta the "adam's lucky happy fun price range" :P

It does have chrome bumpers too.. just what I need for the Hiroshima Screamer cruise :P

 

Anyways enough dreaming and clogging up the spotted thread. Will take some photos for interested parties.

spotted a yellow ke30'ish corolla with black bonnet and possibly rollaclub sticker on it last night in ballarat.

Wasn't sure where the KE26 photos should go since its kinda advertising someone else's car...hopefully its OK in here.. sorry if its not Mods.. let me know and I will put it some where more appropriate. I haven't decided yet if I am going to make an offer on it.. if you are keen to know what its like PM me and I can give you a run down. Suffice to say the interior is amazingly good, big crack in the dash being its only real fault. Body work is good and bad.. guard is faded.. left rear door is a funny colour.. corner of roof at the front is clearly bodgy.. some scrapes and dents here and there.. but a really honest neat little car. Drives really well too.

 

18082009172.jpg

 

18082009173.jpg

 

18082009174.jpg

 

18082009175.jpg

 

18082009176.jpg

 

18082009177.jpg

 

18082009178.jpg

 

18082009179.jpg

Thats outside Peter Robinsons. Is he the owner?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.