Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

silverra23, may have this wrong but do you still own the KE35?

Swear I say it in its racing livery on the back of a tow truck near Tamsworth (country music captial place).

Nearly lost it when I did :laff:

Nah I sold it 18 months ago to a dude in Sydney.

He popped up here once then disappeared again.

Then I spotted it advertised for sale again maybe 3-4 weeks ago, and those ads are now gone (gumtree and my105)

So entirely possible its moved on to a new home out there.

dzach23/Evan - the wagon wasn't me. that was my mate James' ae71 hightop 4dr that i just got on the road/registered for him. it has ma61s and stock height susp :P

yesterday i actually did go past shoppingtown and saw a ke30/55 in the carpark near autobarn and officedorks. green p. was that you dzach23?

also saw a faded red ae86 with wide wheels near center-dandy rd in Cheltenham.

and a low yellow mk1 golf with V-DUB stickers everywhere, roof racks. looked sweet.

pretty sure i saw that same wagon last year next to Bunnings in Nunawading. my mate put a note on the window and the guy called back and said it wasn't for sale. he said he had been looking for over 2yrs to find one that clean and he couldn't let it go :)

• 2 weeks later...

It MUST be E7 Thursday! I've seen 3 today already! I seen an early flat front, red coloured one driving along Millers Road in Altona North heading towards Williamstown, with some middle aged woman behind the wheel. Then 10 minutes later same stretch of road seen a beige late model one going in the opposite direction, driven by an OLD couple. Then later on I spotted ANOTHER E7 with late front at the corner of Heaths Rd and Derrimutt Rd, beige in colour. Some guy around 25-35 arms flailing like crazy. Good luck to him.

Cheers, Jake.

Edited by mhmills

My brother went to a School Camp to Forest Edge this week, and he said on the way, he saw an Orange KE36/38 Panelvan just sittin' in a Paddock with 50 other old cars. He said he didn't know where he was at the time.

He also said he saw a Lime Green KE10 at Mt. Baw Baw with Personalized Plates on it.

Josh :cool:

Spotted today at about 12.45pm, a slightly darker-than-Kermit-the-frog green KE55 (? I gets confused sometimes with KE3x) with chrome bumpers on the corner of Sunshine Avenue & Main Road East. Wheels resembled jellybeans & driven by a female, my main reason for noticing. :blush:

Edited by carbonboy