Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Stu PR told me you are a good bloke... so you must have done something right.

Yeah I had really good dealings with him actually. My rare KE-10s disk brake master cylinder died, and he had one reco'd on the shelf $220(change over). Which I thought was reasonably priced. He seemed quite interested in checking out my s/c setup. Matt must have met him on a bad day.

Members dont see this ad

Ssssoooo many lols!!! Did you get to catch up with your MATE Matt???

What I can't believe is he didn't think I was a butcher for what I had in the 11!! Can't wait to see what happens when I show him the new setup.

Back to topic. Spotted te278u's old goon on the f'ston fwy the other day. Well the rear window and roof as they exited. The RC sticker is a dead give away.

Stu.

My brother is still getting around in the old goon. He's finally taking some pride in his cars and keeping the wagoose clean.

Now sporting ke36 rims, caps and a ke55 five speed with an exedy clutch.

The things i do for free!

riding into work last week with the wife, we had RO11A for company. going down sydney rd then continuing on royal pde. we kept swapping the lead depending on the lights and how heavy traffic was....the wife was grinning stupidly and waving like a mad-lady when she went past a few times.

• 2 weeks later...

hello all....its been awhile!

i noticed a few pages ago i got spotted :) the beast is still getting around..

you were right i don't live in werribee anymore.

and i work on commercial road :)

to the guy whos son saw me heading up to baw baw.... its not everyday you see a ke10 loaded up with snowboards and chains on the tyres... but kermit looked tough...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

riding into work last week with the wife, we had RO11A for company. going down sydney rd then continuing on royal pde. we kept swapping the lead depending on the lights and how heavy traffic was....the wife was grinning stupidly and waving like a mad-lady when she went past a few times.

Hey hows it going the car is actually for sale if you are interested pm me back with your details

• 3 weeks later...