Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

Not that it's a Corolla, but saw the Matte Black 180sx that was at the JDMST DFO Meet, drifting the Sunbury Shell-Servo Roundabout, and pulling into the Servo while I was filling up dad's car tonight.

The sound of the 1UZ in it was just awesome. Best sounding V8 I've heard for a while. :)

Josh :cool:

Edited by JJT036

Spotted a satin black KE-70 that was pretty dirty(in a muddy kind of way) rocking an RC sticker.

At Langy high school Monday night. Do you play bball?

That's me buddy. Yeah i unfortunately couldn't be bothered washing it, i only ended up washing it yesterday haha. Yeah i play basketball there when they put us there, but generally play Frankston!

• 2 weeks later...

That's me buddy. Yeah i unfortunately couldn't be bothered washing it, i only ended up washing it yesterday haha. Yeah i play basketball there when they put us there, but generally play Frankston!

I see, as I play chump grade we are there more often than not. Playing there tonight actually.

I see, as I play chump grade we are there more often than not. Playing there tonight actually.

Haha yeah we play in F grade i think. Our team sucks, but we have won our championships. I'm playing there tonight at 9:15pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted one the most Awesome-est KE70s I've seen today.

Flat-Front White SE with a Middle-Aged lady driving it. Saw it as we flew past it on the Melbourne-Sunbury Rd past the Tip. She was probably going Flat Out I reckon. :lol:

The whole car was sticker-bombed on the Bonnet, the Both Sides, and the Boot.......... with Kids Fairy and Butterfly Stickers. It even had a Red-Nose over the "Toyota" Grille Badge. :lolcry:

I reckon it was almost ready for a Cardboard-Box Body Kit, and Foil-Wrapped Cardboard "Alloys".

If I had known, and had the chance, I would've snapped a photo and posted it up and shared it.

Edited by JJT036

Spotted a few today on the Monash, outbound and inbound, to pick up some Bits for the Joely-Rolla.

Going towards Cranbourne, saw an awesome Bamboo KE26 Wagon. All of us in the car turned our heads around to see it go the otherway.

Then coming back, a Yellow KE30 Sedan similar to Matty's one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...